Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? Is there such thing as the 1 to 1 exchange thing? I was like wondering if I buy another one whether they set-off the thing.

Have you tried it?

If its only $40, I'll be quite inclined to go do the upgrade thing anyway.

From what I know, the $40 or so is for upgrade from current 3 yrs warranty to 5 yrs warranty. The S$60 to return, they may waive it if they agree on 1 to 1 exchange. :)

Oh? Is there such thing as the 1 to 1 exchange thing? I was like wondering if I buy another one whether they set-off the thing.

Have you tried it?

If its only $40, I'll be quite inclined to go do the upgrade thing anyway.
vince, i managed to get mine changed, paying $70 bucks for the exchange and for upgrading warranty to 5 years :D

Did you call up or email or?

Some people say 45, some people say 70, some people say need restocking fee of S$60 - sounds like a lot of different information!

You maanged to get your swapped right? Without any downtime (ie return first, wait, and then new one come).

vince, i managed to get mine changed, paying $70 bucks for the exchange and for upgrading warranty to 5 years :D

Guys there is a new 24 inch DELL monitor with HC version just out today. Maybe you can asked DELL to replace that. It has the same specs with the 27inch...........

Did you call up or email or?

Some people say 45, some people say 70, some people say need restocking fee of S$60 - sounds like a lot of different information!

You maanged to get your swapped right? Without any downtime (ie return first, wait, and then new one come).
yar no downtime, i arranged with her to pick up when they deliver the new one.

The restocking/freight charge is $60, but through my customer agent, she promised me $35. So adding in the difference between 899 and 859 (IT Show), its $35 + $40 = $75 (w/o GST yet).

I emailed them and they called me up.

Guys there is a new 24 inch DELL monitor with HC version just out today. Maybe you can asked DELL to replace that. It has the same specs with the 27inch...........
yar we are all replacing for the HC version

Hmm I just arranged mine today, but they said will have down time, ie they will make two trips.

Is your customer agent able to help me arrange for a no down time way?

However, mine I only need to pay the S$40something extra. No need to pay restock fee.

yar no downtime, i arranged with her to pick up when they deliver the new one.

The restocking/freight charge is $60, but through my customer agent, she promised me $35. So adding in the difference between 899 and 859 (IT Show), its $35 + $40 = $75 (w/o GST yet).

I emailed them and they called me up.

Hmm I just arranged mine today, but they said will have down time, ie they will make two trips.

Is your customer agent able to help me arrange for a no down time way?

However, mine I only need to pay the S$40something extra. No need to pay restock fee.
i don't think so, cos i don't know her contact number only know her name lolx

Hey, I just got my HC version.

One quesiton, I can't seem to access the items under Display Settings, (Wide Mode, Sharpness and Zoom) - these three entries are blanked out.

Anyone knows why?

Hey, I just got my HC version.

One quesiton, I can't seem to access the items under Display Settings, (Wide Mode, Sharpness and Zoom) - these three entries are blanked out.

Anyone knows why?
Got my HC last week also, lucky again no BP/DP issue :)

I thought with using DVI, you can only control the 3 modes in your computer (mine is nvidia setting) instead of through the screen menu. If you connection to VGA port, then that should be available for adjustment.

lol pricing error? :)

I'm happy with mine so far :)

your wish is mine command. I just called them and they changed it to $899 :bsmilie:

any comments on this panel for all the users out there who got it 2 months back?

your wish is mine command. I just called them and they changed it to $899 :bsmilie:

any comments on this panel for all the users out there who got it 2 months back?

Well, no complaints so far. It far the most worth while monitor to get in the market. If any problems, DELL will be more than happy to replace a new one.

Happy user here :)

Only wish it accept SDHC memory card.

For info, Comex is having a promotion on an Acer 24" for only S$599.

Status
Not open for further replies.