Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, well I did say it was an ancient 15" hehe, one of the first to come out if I'm not wrong (can't remember liao).

The 24" is damn tempting, 899 seems pretty cheap considering that I wanted to get a 20" for ard 600 or so.

But would the slow response time of this monitor make it not so good? The only game I play is Dota......

More impt is colour and sharpness.

Walau.. x1950 on a 15"? Wasted la.. You should definitely go for the 2407 then! ;)

The card should have no problem supporting the dual monitors.

Last question I'm not too sure, but think should be no problem also, customize from the ATi control panel.

B!B!B!

Lol, well I did say it was an ancient 15" hehe, one of the first to come out if I'm not wrong (can't remember liao).

The 24" is damn tempting, 899 seems pretty cheap considering that I wanted to get a 20" for ard 600 or so.

But would the slow response time of this monitor make it not so good? The only game I play is Dota......

No problems there... do everything from watching movies to playing games, no ghosting whatever. No problems with sharpness also

Luckily I managed to resist the every-now-and-then temptation to get this monitor. Otherwise, :cry: :cry: . But hey, this is a pretty good monitor based on all the reviews I've read thus far.

$899's a good price. Lowest I've seen. But PC Show is just around the corner... so it might be worth holding on... :sweat:

:Later,

Luckily I managed to resist the every-now-and-then temptation to get this monitor. Otherwise, :cry: :cry: . But hey, this is a pretty good monitor based on all the reviews I've read thus far.

$899's a good price. Lowest I've seen. But PC Show is just around the corner... so it might be worth holding on... :sweat:

:Later,

Sure sell like hot cake. :confused:

vince, the new Dell price is $859, more tempting ?

WTF!!??? They made it lower now??

Are there any PC show offers that can beat this?

vince, the new Dell price is $859, more tempting ?

wah...damn tempting! any better deals at the PC show?

Thinking of bouying also ;p , have been holding for very long already :sweat:

27 inch Dell has one of the best colour rendering monitor in the market. At 1500 plus, it's definately a better deal than the 24 inch. 24inch is for really budget constrain buyers but if have the $$$$$, go for the 27inch.

Buy first, think later.
:bsmilie:

Order online better, free delivery.
order anywhere also free delivery by the way...

27 inch Dell has one of the best colour rendering monitor in the market. At 1500 plus, it's definately a better deal than the 24 inch. 24inch is for really budget constrain buyers but if have the $$$$$, go for the 27inch.

But the border/frame is metallic instead of black. Anyway, each to his/her own preference.:)

For another S$300, I would rather get the 30" which has a higher resolution. ;p

But I am too poor for either :sweat: , so only ordered 24", waiting for it arrival.

For another S$300, I would rather get the 30" which has a higher resolution. ;p

But I am too poor for either :sweat: , so only ordered 24", waiting for it arrival.

Higher resolution is one thing.. your graphic card can support is another... you need TWO inputs for the 30" :)

Just sent mine 2407WFP back for refund. My eyes couldn't stand the monitor and they were getting tired just after 15 minutes looking at it. Colors seems to be oversaturated and profiling with Eye-one doesn't help much. I just purchased 23'' apple cinema display and I love it.

Higher resolution is one thing.. your graphic card can support is another... you need TWO inputs for the 30" :)
Dual-Link is not really dual input, but double the power of transmission. But indeed my current setup don't support dual link :cry: .

Oh man, I'm getting mine on Monday....

Can't you adjust the colours?

How much did the apple cost you?

Just sent mine 2407WFP back for refund. My eyes couldn't stand the monitor and they were getting tired just after 15 minutes looking at it. Colors seems to be oversaturated and profiling with Eye-one doesn't help much. I just purchased 23'' apple cinema display and I love it.

Oh man, I'm getting mine on Monday....

Can't you adjust the colours?

How much did the apple cost you?

Get first and see la. I have no issues with my 2407 after color profiling with Eye-1. Very happy with it :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.