Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
24073yr7io.jpg

As at 28/07/2006, now selling at $1299.
For this kind of price, this is one of the best buys around.

24 inch Widescreen Display
Height-adjustable Stand
Standard 3pin Power cord
D-SUB Cable (VGA)
DVI-D Cable
A really big box with lots of foam.:cool:

Any CSers here can share any comments on this monitor ?

King Tiger said:
24073yr7io.jpg

Height-adjustable Stand
Standard 3pin Power cord
D-SUB Cable (VGA)
DVI-D Cable
A really big box with lots of foam.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Unless you want to wait for the new LCD 24 inch Viewsonic which if I am not wrong the contrast ratio is 2000:1

Dell contrast is 1000:1 which is good enough. Colours are 99.9% accurate. Brightness you just need to adjust if you are doing printing. Anyway, DELL 24 inch monitors are by Samsung and LG. So you will not go wrong with it. Joho is using it at the moment as well. You can asked him more about it.

All built in card reader, 4 USB ports, DVI and blah blah.......

Better than the 23 inch Apple Cinema display as the contrast ratio is only 800:1, brightness is less powerful, more expensive than DELL.

King Tiger said:
24073yr7io.jpg

Height-adjustable Stand
Standard 3pin Power cord
D-SUB Cable (VGA)
DVI-D Cable
A really big box with lots of foam.:cool:

How come it's using Apple's wallpaper :bsmilie:

Pro Image said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Unless you want to wait for the new LCD 24 inch Viewsonic which if I am not wrong the contrast ratio is 2000:1

Dell contrast is 1000:1 which is good enough. Colours are 99.9% accurate. Brightness you just need to adjust if you are doing printing. Anyway, DELL 24 inch monitors are by Samsung and LG. So you will not go wrong with it. Joho is using it at the moment as well. You can asked him more about it.

All built in card reader, 4 USB ports, DVI and blah blah.......

Better than the 23 inch Apple Cinema display as the contrast ratio is only 800:1, brightness is less powerful, more expensive than DELL.

Thanks Pro Image.

Guess this will be my Buy List. :)

Errz said:
same for me! hope can save enuff for oct shopping

I think u might get better price if u go down to suntec Dell booth.

wahh pro buying har.... can let me play after you buy?

idor said:
wahh pro buying har.... can let me play after you buy?
I was thinking of getting it so that I can extend my macbook pro's display out. :think:

Errz said:
same for me! hope can save enuff for oct shopping

I think u might get better price if u go down to suntec Dell booth.

It will be the same price as what you see online. That's how Joho got his monitor. He went down to Suntec and went for a test drive. He brought his digital wedding photos and tested. The next minute, everyone was impress by his work and of course the great colours of the LCD.:thumbsup:

There will not a better price than $1,299 which delivers to your door steps that includes a DVI cable and a analogue cable.

If you go roam in SLS and look for any 24 inch Wide screen monitor, I think there will not be a better price than DELL which delivers to your door step FOC with 3 years warranty. Don't asked me about dead pixels as I am not sure about this.....hehe.

It's time to get one of this. Those who think it's too big, the 20inch DELL which cost only $699 is great as well which has the same specs as ViewSonic 20inch widescreen which cost $738 in SLS.

All specs can be found in www.dell.com.sg

Pro Image said:
It will be the same price as what you see online. That's how Joho got his monitor. He went down to Suntec and went for a test drive. He brought his digital wedding photos and tested. The next minute, everyone was impress by his work and of course the great colours of the LCD.:thumbsup:

There will not a better price than $1,299 which delivers to your door steps that includes a DVI cable and a analogue cable.

If you go roam in SLS and look for any 24 inch Wide screen monitor, I think there will not be a better price than DELL which delivers to your door step FOC with 3 years warranty. Don't asked me about dead pixels as I am not sure about this.....hehe.

It's time to get one of this. Those who think it's too big, the 20inch DELL which cost only $699 is great as well which has the same specs as ViewSonic 20inch widescreen which cost $738 in SLS.

well, would love to own one. thats why saving up. heh if not my CFO wont approve . lol

I wouldnt mind having this instead of a new DSLR :bsmilie: Imagine all the DVDs I can watch on it :bsmilie:

Errz said:
well, would love to own one. thats why saving up. heh if not my CFO wont approve . lol

Keke.....then get the 20inch one lar..........$699 only........I am sure CFO would be please to see herself on the monitor. So you know what to do next right? Take more beautiful photos of her, go down to Suntec surprise her by putting in her photos for a test drive......and WA LA!

Pro Image said:
Keke.....then get the 20inch one lar..........$699 only........I am sure CFO would be please to see herself on the monitor. So you know what to do next right? Take more beautiful photos of her, go down to Suntec surprise her by putting in her photos for a test drive......and WA LA!

she saw the 24inch b4. heh. i wont go for 20inch lah. target 24inch! :thumbsup:

Pro Image said:

the viewsonic vx2025wm? nah, it's less than $650. Cos i got it for $650 and now price has dropped :devil:

knoxknocks said:
the viewsonic vx2025wm? nah, it's less than $650. Cos i got it for $650 and now price has dropped :devil:

Yeah I know but when saw it few weeks ago, it was not this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.