Deletion of Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

espion

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2005
How do you remove your account from Clubsnap?

I cant find that option in the User's Control Panel.

Well they read all threads ... so please delete my account. Thanks.

Don't pity me. Pity yourselves.

U got another account?

i tink its becos obama thread got lost in translation and all the controlled freedom of speech in kopitiam

what flipfreak mentioned:"3. Off-Topic (OT) posts - Please direct all posts not related to Photography to the Kopitiam forum. OT posts will be deleted or moved without noticed if posted in any other forums.

* NOTE: Although Kopitiam is meant as a catch-all area for things not related to photography, posts/threads which are:
1. religious,
2. political,
3. racist;
in nature or can be construed as such will also be stamped out, abolished and demolished without prejudice."

and what mod edmund said: "This is first and foremost a photography forum. I do not wish to repeat why we have taken a stand (eons ago) not to tolerate such discussions on CS.

You can discuss all you want about social, politics and the like. But please take your discussions to other appropriate forums. ClubSNAP is NOT the correct platform for such topics."

correct me if i am wrong..but we can't take low level political humour here?

You have eyes to see, mouth to speak, and brains to think, but you made yourselves blind, dumb and stupid. Tell me who is to be pitied?

i tink its becos obama thread got lost in translation and all the controlled freedom of speech in kopitiam

what flipfreak mentioned:"3. Off-Topic (OT) posts - Please direct all posts not related to Photography to the Kopitiam forum. OT posts will be deleted or moved without noticed if posted in any other forums.

* NOTE: Although Kopitiam is meant as a catch-all area for things not related to photography, posts/threads which are:
1. religious,
2. political,
3. racist;
in nature or can be construed as such will also be stamped out, abolished and demolished without prejudice."

and what mod edmund said: "This is first and foremost a photography forum. I do not wish to repeat why we have taken a stand (eons ago) not to tolerate such discussions on CS.

You can discuss all you want about social, politics and the like. But please take your discussions to other appropriate forums. ClubSNAP is NOT the correct platform for such topics."

correct me if i am wrong..but we can't take low level political humour here?

i din see that thread, not even a single post to know whats going on...

most of these threads are free to continue until sometimes it gets over biased that people jump in to engage in fights... thats what we don't wanna see... most of the time, we have the bad post reports on those and we view it case by case, we step in to delete, warn members, until a certain stage, we have to close it which would probably leave a few sore/bruised egos along the way...

and of course, some threads will be closed on sight if its malicious in nature...

upon thinking hor, y not u change password to something u can't even remember like a random typeout...

Please lah. Don't be chicken.

Use your authority that you have boasted all the time. I say close my account.

Or you want me to say things you don't want to hear!!!!! You may regret very badly.

But if you want me to stay, you better meet my conditions.

Or else I say you are pure chicken!!!!

Last edited:
We do not delete accounts, but we can mark your account as deregistered.

Personally, I would suggest that you leave your account as it is, take some time away from the forums and, after that, evaluate whether you still view ClubSNAP as a viable forum *for you* to participate in.

Edit after seeing your post above - *sigh* you are now deregistered. Thank you for your patronage and happy shooting elsewhere.

Or you want me to say things you don't want to hear!!!!! You may regret very badly.

But if you want met to stay, you have to meet my conditions.

well, i use it on people that do wrong, i have yet to see whats wrong yet...

trying to instigate me into banning u for calling me chicken just makes u a coward... y not just face the music?

i din see that thread, not even a single post to know whats going on...

most of these threads are free to continue until sometimes it gets over biased that people jump in to engage in fights... thats what we don't wanna see... most of the time, we have the bad post reports on those and we view it case by case, we step in to delete, warn members, until a certain stage, we have to close it which would probably leave a few sore/bruised egos along the way...

and of course, some threads will be closed on sight if its malicious in nature...

perhaps where was obama's thread could live to tell the tale of what happened and explanation mah. if mod mentioned about being a photography forum SO emphasised then no need have kopitiam already..people like me who whole day talk nonsense have nowhere to go :bsmilie:

But if you want me to stay, you better meet my conditions.

last breath huh?
pity or not, we're all mummified livings..at least we can still hear..but also hear things we dont want to follow or dislike. then cannot say again haha

Status
Not open for further replies.