Definition of "NEWBIE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very fierce leh...

ok... I admit... I "old newbie"...

Yeah, I noticed this too!!!

Well, sometimes people are just expessing their humility when they use the word newbie, quite an Asian culture actually.

However, to have repeated the same thing almost in every of the thread, would be, IMO, a sense of false humility. Either that, or the person may have a bit of a low self esteem.

Everytime I see this "I'm a newbie" statement coming from the same person, I see him/her standing there with his/her arms spread wide apart with open palms, chin up, eyes closed and with a smirk on the face, and what I actually hear are the words "Come on in, Worship and Adore Me!!!"

If we are talking about the same person, then I dun think he can qualify as a newbie, as I dun think a newbie will deliberately crank up his ISO and experiment with exposure la.:) You need to have attained a certain level of proficiency to be able to experiment you know?

Kenny

If we are talking about the same person, then I dun think he can qualify as a newbie, as I dun think a newbie will deliberately crank up his ISO and experiment with exposure la.:) You need to have attained a certain level of proficiency to be able to experiment you know?

Has he got 9 fingers? :)

chop the index finger, so can use middle finger too shoot
and show the middle finger to people when their newbie status being question.

why treat newbie like that:cry:

he like to experiment only mah, over expose also can post, then must put newbie mah, or else put old bird die faster alot leh.......:)

but who cares, so long as pic nice nice, he likes alot, tho cannot make it also can. he like more important, but to post, must also tahan C&C, else never improve, keep finding excuses after excuses might as well quit...

but i saw, never ask him to quit, he very angry one u know.:nono:

i feel that a newbie cannot be decided just based on post count in CS.
post count means nothing.
he/she maybe a pro, but post little here in CS.

why treat newbie like that:cry:

he like to experiment only mah, over expose also can post, then must put newbie mah, or else put old bird die faster alot leh.......:)

but who cares, so long as pic nice nice, he likes alot, tho cannot make it also can. he like more important, but to post, must also tahan C&C, else never improve, keep finding excuses after excuses might as well quit...

but i saw, never ask him to quit, he very angry one u know.:nono:
What talk you??
you talk what? what you talk??

Newbie or no newbie it doesn't matter. If photo no good, then I'll whack from my point of view...trying hard not to be too technical at times.

I look at the photos not the status of the person. Unless he stated C&C not welcome, I'm free to voice my point of view if I feel like it. Since the newbie posted I think he must be expecting some comments. No comments mean that his thread will go to page 2 in day 2-3. So many will prefer to have comments of some sort.

But to this particular newbie, I have nothing to say to him/her. He is too artistic for me. Though I'm not the artistic sort, I cannot appreciate such slipshod work.

Let's us be vigilant against Newbie Pretenders as they attempt to cause confusion, stir up self-doubt and incite discontent among community members.

Let us support Anti-Newbie Pretender Crusade to fight the war against newbie fundalism. Such extreme sect is a unwelcomed development in our community. We must expose the Newbie extemists for their beliefs go against the supreme Canonism or Nikonism.

:)

Let's us be vigilant against Newbie Pretenders as they attempt to cause confusion, stir up self-doubt and incite discontent among community members.

Let us support Anti-Newbie Pretender Crusade to fight the war against newbie fundalism. Such extreme sect is a unwelcomed development in our community. We must expose the Newbie extemists for their beliefs go against the supreme Canonism or Nikonism.

:)
simple english please....
so you want us to hum tum fake newbie izit??

just like the word 'professional,' i think the word 'newbie' has lost all meaning here :bsmilie:

Actually, A LOT of words seem to have lost their meaning here in CS!

And when I tried to take words at their intended meaning, I was taken to task for being a "wordsmith"!

Status
Not open for further replies.