Defination of Entertainment ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
guys... i need ya help.... Can someone give me a defination of the theme Entertainment ? i need a defination that is long... well lets say... in less den 50 words ???

entertainment = the coefficient of the relationship of which you are wasting time but not knowing you're wasting time.

ie: good entertainment = much time wasted but u didnt know u're wasting them.

also: good computer game = how effectively it can waste ur time.

thanks.. but something for formal ?? like the meaning of it ? rahter then the coefficient of wasting time...lol.....

glennyong said:
guys... i need ya help.... Can someone give me a defination of the theme Entertainment ? i need a defination that is long... well lets say... in less den 50 words ???

william hung william hung william hung william hung william hung

50 words liao.

A form of media that transmits hidden messages to the audience. These messages are usually detrimental to society's welfare and racist.

(did you know that Walt Disney's cartoons are subconsciously sending out racist and undesirable messages to children? Learnt that in class today...)

Excuse me if I'm wrong. I just got my entire childhood's worth of Walt Disney's cartoons destroyed before my very eyes this afternoon. :(

doh~ erm.... something more like erm.. The defination of entertainment is an activity enjoyed or a form of giving leisure and fun to others ??

Poledra said:
A form of media that transmits hidden messages to the audience. These messages are usually detrimental to society's welfare and racist.

(did you know that Walt Disney's cartoons are subconsciously sending out racist and undesirable messages to children? Learnt that in class today...)

Excuse me if I'm wrong. I just got my entire childhood's worth of Walt Disney's cartoons destroyed before my very eyes this afternoon. :(
Only if the assumption is that the audience accepts everything without discernment and without question.

Despite these "subsconcious" messages, have you or anyone else watching Disney cartoons turned out to be racist (directly because of the cartoons)? No, right?

Hmmm... just wondering... did they point out that the bad guy lion in the Lion King is darker skinned than Simba? What examples did they cite?

help guys............ pls pls.... need the definition...... quick... before 15th September 0600hrs...... quick..... my deadline is 15th September 0835hrs.... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.