Deep Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnotherAngle

Was at Jin Mao Building, Shanghai. Currently, world third tallest building. There is an air well in the centre, on the 88th floor (tourist viewing gallery), when u look down, it looks quite deep and I thought it is quite abstract. :)

deepdown_crop.jpg

Originally posted by isomers007
i'm having vertigo juz by looking @ your pic...hehe. dat's really high up! btw...cool pic...but can see some reflection on de right hand side of de pic.

Thx :). U are quite right, there are reflections as there are protective glass panels. Never use a polariser before, mebbe should standby one for situation like this but then again with such low light, u definitely need a tripod. Juz for the record, this shot was taken without tripod, need to take a deep breathe before the shot.:)

hehehe.....looks one of the environment in the starwars game i'm playing now...nice pic :thumbsup:

Originally posted by AnotherAngle

Thx :). U are quite right, there are reflections as there are protective glass panels. Never use a polariser before, mebbe should standby one for situation like this but then again with such low light, u definitely need a tripod. Juz for the record, this shot was taken without tripod, need to take a deep breathe before the shot.:)

wah...without tripod somemore...impresive that you can get such a picture :)

Originally posted by isomers007

wah...without tripod somemore...impresive that you can get such a picture :)

Actually, did a little bit of post-processing by enhancing the contrast, a little sharpening, and cropping away some distracting reflection. :)

Nice shot, but i think its abit dark. Hehe
Good try. One of the better ones i have seen, too bad Singapore doesnt have such kind of high buildings with an airwell. :)

LOOK OUT BELOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!:confused:

Originally posted by siron
Is that sofa down there?

I think so, I think this building also house the Grand Hyatt Hotel. So it could be the hotel lobby at the 50th floor, I think. :)

God damn that's a mad shot! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.