Dedicated to Panasonic DMC-LC1

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbuff

Aug 18, 2004
www.pbase.com
1 Day Ago #1
digitalbuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is dedicated to all Panasonic DMC-LC1 issues. Please contribute if you are a fellow user. Thanks.

digitalbuff
View Public Profile
Send a private message to digitalbuff
Find More Posts by digitalbuff
Add digitalbuff to Your Buddy List

1 Day Ago #2
digitalbuff

Posts: 4 Does pictures seem "grainy" unless you pick ISO100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apart from Auto, I found that most of my pictures in bright sunlight are grainy when set to ISO200.

I read from some other forum that this is one problem with this camera. Do u all face this problem.

I am quite happy with this camera but this is a bit dissapointing.

Well this thread proves that there are very very few LC1 users in this forum if not in Singapore.

In US and Europe, a lot more followers....

Guess it's time to switch to a Canon or Nikon.

Maybe just keep the LC1 for travels.....

Hi I am not a LC1 user (I'm F828 user actually).

Dun give up, there are actually a few LC1 and Leica Digilux 2 users in this forum,just that the influence is not strong for them to take part in the CS forum.

Keep your LC1, with Leica len, 2.5 inch LCD, quality housing, it is a very good camera. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The LC1 is not a new camera any more and a lot had been written about it in CS when it was first launched earlier this year. Check out the older posts in this Section for what's said about the LC1. I guess there's just nothing much more to add, that's all. All the owners are probably busy making use of the camera to take stunning photos. :D

To start you off, here's a thread I started:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=68590 ;)

Thanks Tomcat

Will check out thread. ;)

tomcat said:
The LC1 is not a new camera any more and a lot had been written about it in CS when it was first launched earlier this year. Check out the older posts in this Section for what's said about the LC1. I guess there's just nothing much more to add, that's all. All the owners are probably busy making use of the camera to take stunning photos. :D

To start you off, here's a thread I started:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=68590 ;)

Hey thanks.... how your 828 is giving you joy. I am targeting to buy a Canon 20D. I will get a 80-200 Lens to go with it as the LC1 is only 35-90 (SLR equi)

King Tiger said:

Dun give up, there are actually a few LC1 and Leica Digilux 2 users in this forum,just that the influence is not strong for them to take part in the CS forum.

Keep your LC1, with Leica len, 2.5 inch LCD, quality housing, it is a very good camera. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

digitalbuff said:
Hey thanks.... how your 828 is giving you joy. I am targeting to buy a Canon 20D. I will get a 80-200 Lens to go with it as the LC1 is only 35-90 (SLR equi)

No pro, bro.
OT abit, though there are issue of high ISO noise and negative feedback at F828 reviews, I have a lot of fun with F828 and I like it very much.
Recently trip to KL, I have taken 907 shots with F828.
But eventually, I will upgrade to DLSR in the future.

LC1 is a very good camera which I would seriously consider to be my choice camera if I did not own F828 earlier.
It is a quality camera with good value.

Do share if you any photo taken with LC1.
Would very much like to see the picture quality on portraits, scenry.

Just some shots of my cats taken with the LC1...

33003222.jpg

33028504.jpg

33286728.jpg

33286733.jpg

Hi

Studio shot with my LC1. With some help from the studio folks, my skin tone is now more natural.

P1000554a.jpg
[/IMG]

Tomcat....nice shots but ur cat like not very happy... is it because our LC1 only 35 - 90mm ?

Very very nice shot, tomcat, digitalbuff. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Indeed LC1 is a very good quality "analog digital" camera and believe it will serve you well for many good years to come.

digitalbuff said:
Tomcat....nice shots but ur cat like not very happy... is it because our LC1 only 35 - 90mm ?
Don't know about your LC1 but mine's 28 - 90mm leh ;)

digitalbuff said:
Hi

Studio shot with my LC1. With some help from the studio folks, my skin tone is now more natural.

P1000554a.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey digitalbluff,

The colour skin tone came out great. No more yellow cast. Just your headroom just a little too much. Try cropping the top part and the left a little more.....then your photo will be more balance!

Nice meeting you in person. Hope to see you again!

Sure Pro Image

Will drop by as often as I can...and as much as my wallet can tahan. Thks for ur help.

I like it... interesting angle.

Anyone of u bought the Wide Angle adapter or the close up attachment?

King Tiger bro.... understand u bought the Canon 20D. Have u sold your Sony 828? I was thinking that since the LC1 covers 28 - 90mm, that i will get the 20D with 70-200mm and 50mm. Wad u think. Main question is, does the LC1 still have a place?

King Tiger said:
Very very nice shot, tomcat, digitalbuff. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Indeed LC1 is a very good quality "analog digital" camera and believe it will serve you well for many good years to come.

King Tiger said:

True. Not everyone goes around flaunting what camera they use, so we may not realise that. A lot of people buy cameras, take good shots & share with us. Not really a need to indicate on every post what camera they use.

Status
Not open for further replies.