Dedicated to all D700 fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedblade

Sep 28, 2003
Bukit Panjang

3143009678_f7c8bf53a0_b.jpg

Haha... Nice...:thumbsup:

!!! Bus number 700? or was that PP'ed in? Nice panning btw.

!!! Bus number 700? or was that PP'ed in? Nice panning btw.

Yes. Many bus number 700s are decorated with the Nikon 700 ad.

WOAH..how did you do that without photoshop? it appears as if the bus was stopped because the wheels weren't spinning. that, or you used a high shutter speed to stop motion, and then motion blurred the edges of the bus. Do share your secret please! :)

It is clearly photoshopped.

chvictor (Adobe Certified Instructor) | Photoshop Instructor | 98162062

Thanks for the comments guys! :)

The shot is planned, from seeing the many smrt 700 running around where i stay with the d700 advert ....... ;)

already have in mind what i wanted to show, so just need to get the moment, and viola, the rest is PP.

:cheers:

Nice :). Perhaps can just fix the yellow flap at the front wheel.

Thanks for the comments guys! :)

The shot is planned, from seeing the many smrt 700 running around where i stay with the d700 advert ....... ;)

already have in mind what i wanted to show, so just need to get the moment, and viola, the rest is PP.

You applied motion blur only to the front and rear of the bus, or to the road as well?
My guess is that you panned to 'freeze' the bus and create actual motion blur for the rest of the elements. Then you applied selective motion blur to the bus, taking care to exclude the center of the bus, and also the D700 picture and bus route number...
am I right?

VERY well done though! :)

Was it taken with a D700? :)

SMRT buses have alot of its buses with Nikon ad like D60 , D700. Nice photos , i like the motion blurness.

Can someone do the same for bus 300, 90, 80, 60 and 40..
hahaha...

thanks again for the comments guys. :)

700 is iconic. (it is a legend somemore ........ ;p)

all the other numbers just no fight. :bsmilie:

Happy Shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.