Dedicated Panasonic Thread

Do Panasonic users/owners deserve a dedicated thread in Equipment Discussions?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbuff

Aug 18, 2004
www.pbase.com
I think Panasonic is making good progress and it would be real useful to have a dedicated thread on their range of products as well as compatible 3rd party accessories.

What do u all think?

I'm with you..

I believe there are enuff panasonic camera users to actually start up a dedicated thread for panasonic..

though m yet a "Panasonian", after observing the heat of the discussion here, i am for it...

truthfully, believe as well as anyone else here, i have never actually expected myself to one day place a call of support for Panasonic to become a dedicated forum in itself, more less a sign that it has "arrived", thats how much the market has evolved...wonder whats next?...Casio? Kodak?

digitalbuff said:
I think Panasonic is making good progress and it would be real useful to have a dedicated thread on their range of products as well as compatible 3rd party accessories.

What do u all think?

Yes!!!!! ;)
but more panasonic user must post more stuff on panasonic, to make it 'hot' so that the moderator will feel that it has enough member base to start the new panasonic thread.

I am a Sony user, but I 100% support and hope the moderator and clubsnap could establish a new and soley thread for Panasonic users.
With good sales of FZ10 and LC1 and incoming FZ20, I think it should be the right time now.

Moderator? Ke yi mah? :)

I am all for it. Panasonic (Leica lens and all) will be a force to contend with in the near future!!!

But when is FZ20 coming out??? :dunno:

coldman said:
Yes!!!!! ;)
but more panasonic user must post more stuff on panasonic, to make it 'hot' so that the moderator will feel that it has enough member base to start the new panasonic thread.

ok, lets get the ball rolling, here are the links for my last Saturday shoot at the SBG. Hope you all like it.

http://vcom.com.sg/awongkk/photo/BotanicGarden/index.htm

Sorry for unable to activate the hotlink from my site for now, once done i'll post some of them here. :embrass:

101% support ;)

Dear awongkk, Great job and intresting slide show :) can tell me what program you use for your slide show??

100% support from me too ... :)

Hi Panasonic users,
As with all requests for an individual forum, there must be enough users and posts to ensure that the new sub-forum (if created) can sustain itself.

The way to do this is to have more related posts in the Others thread and to justify that there is enough volume and users that will benefit from its own sub-forum.

We will be watching the developments closely, so keep up the Panasonic posts and who knows, your wishes and requests may be granted.

Darren said:
Hi Panasonic users,
As with all requests for an individual forum, there must be enough users and posts to ensure that the new sub-forum (if created) can sustain itself.

The way to do this is to have more related posts in the Others thread and to justify that there is enough volume and users that will benefit from its own sub-forum.

We will be watching the developments closely, so keep up the Panasonic posts and who knows, your wishes and requests may be granted.

OK,,,,,looks like we're in business!!! Like the man said, keep the posts coming. :bsmilie:

Darren said:
Hi Panasonic users,

Panasonic = Matsushita :cheergal: :vhappy: :cheers:

I totally agree that Panasonic is coming into its own in the digital camera world. I just ordered an FZ-20 and would like to see a dedicated forum instead of having to plow through the Pannys and everything else group. Hope this is offered soon.

Hi Vandyu

How much u ordered and fr where?

Vandyu said:
I totally agree that Panasonic is coming into its own in the digital camera world. I just ordered an FZ-20 and would like to see a dedicated forum instead of having to plow through the Pannys and everything else group. Hope this is offered soon.

I have an FZ10 and an FZ1, and take LOTS of pictures with them (most of them at airshows - 5 to 10 airshows a year, 400-700 pictures an airshow, do the math) and would definitely be interested in discussing the incredibly versatile, subtle, and powerful Lumix cameras.

And, as you guys may know, fz-club.com is dedicated to sharing pictures and experiences with those beautiful little machines, the FZs. But it would be nice to have a thread here as well, to spread the word to other digital camera users.

Status
Not open for further replies.