DECT phone comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
do philips dect phones is using AA rechargeable batteries? and panasonic dect phone is using panasonic rechargeable?

Originally posted by newbie99
do philips dect phones is using AA rechargeable batteries? and panasonic dect phone is using panasonic rechargeable?

Yes, the Philips DECT uses 2 rechargeable AA's. I threw away the NiCd ones after a few months and replaced them with a couple of GP 1300 NiMH ones which are still going strong.

so between panasonic and philips dect phones, which brand gives more standby and talk time?

thanks

I have a Onis 2 died on me after 1.2 yrs. Cannot sync and the handset gave me crap on the lcd.. I give up on philips heard so much problem with their dec phone. My friend who bought the onis 2 with me also had the same problem a couple of months later... bad QC man.

Originally posted by Minority
I have a Onis 2 died on me after 1.2 yrs. Cannot sync and the handset gave me crap on the lcd.. I give up on philips heard so much problem with their dec phone. My friend who bought the onis 2 with me also had the same problem a couple of months later... bad QC man.

I can't agree more.
The Onis (and predecessors) were really bad.

Let's hope that the new generation of phones (Zenia, blah blah) will have better quality.

They boast new technologies (that may be crap, I don't know), like Fast Antenna Selection Technology (FAST), dual antennas, cs2 sound system.... blah blah.

hmm........seems that panasonic users havent got much complaints.....

Originally posted by newbie99
hmm........seems that panasonic users havent got much complaints.....

Or there is very few panasonic users out there?? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.