DECORUS EXCLUSIVE* 17 Dec Sat: PRE-X'MAS W SWEET SEXY JOCELYN IN MBS !!!

Decorus

Jun 13, 2010
DECORUS EXCLUSIVE* PRESENTS:

** Sweet Sexy Jocelyn! **

Featuring our little chilli padi, Jocelyn Kau. You'll fall prey to her bubbly outlook & be wow-ed by her sexiness! Support HER this Sat for an unforgettable shoot in a luxury Hotel Room in Marina Bay Sands!! She'll be relaxing and enjoying herself in BFT & Sexy Home Wear!

MBS.jpg

Credit to Google for photo

Featuring ...

Jocelyn!!!

Picture0491-1.jpg

291013_2164124154768_1596565902_2115202_8216008_o.jpg

TonyEle.jpg

Credits to the respective photographers for Jocelyn's awesome pictures

Both Newbies & Seasoned Photographers are welcome to shoot! Especially for those who loves models!!

When : 17th Dec, Sat

Where: MBS Hotel Room

Models: 1

Outfits : 1x BFT & 1x Sexy Home Wear

Ratio : Max 6:1

Time : 2-4PM

There will be light refreshments provided too!

Cost : $90 ONLY! [$85 for Early Bird Before 14 Dec, Wednesday Midnight/ Regulars/ Group of 3s]

How?

1. PM Me/Email decorus.exclusive@gmail.com/SMS 90510482 with Name & Nick, Email address and Contact No.
2. Slot confirmed upon payment and payment information will be sent out through email/sms.
3. Note that priority will be given to shooters who can make payment to confirm slot first.
- In the event that a shooter paying on spot is late and uncontactable, his slot will be given up at Organisor's discretion.
4. Location will be confirmed later to date and full refund will be made if the shoot is cancelled for any reason.

Please sign up only if you are comfortable with these procedures.

A SHOOT NOT TO BE MISSED!! :lovegrin:

Updates

1) TZ
2) ..
3) ..

Thanks for supporting Jocelyn!

HURRY PM/ EMAIL ME AT DECORUS.EXCLUSIVE@GMAIL.COM/ SMS 90510482 TO BOOK A SLOT NOW!!

Updates

1) TZ
2) Reserved
3) ..
4) ..

HURRY PM/ EMAIL ME AT DECORUS.EXCLUSIVE@GMAIL.COM/ SMS 90510482 TO BOOK A SLOT NOW!!

Upzzz!! :D

Updates SHOOT CONFIRMED!!

1) TZ
2) Reserved
3) D2827
4) YK
5) ..
6) ..