Decorus Exclusive* 14MAY, Sat: SEXY-CANDILICIOUS HOTEL LINGERIE SHOOT Ver. 1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decorus

Jun 13, 2010
DECORUS EXCLUSIVE* PRESENTS:

SEXY, CANDILICIOUS HOTEL LINGERIE SHOOT!

GET OUT OF THE HEAT AND INTO OUR LUXURIOUS HOTEL LINGERIE SHOOT FEATURING: ANGELA AND COCO!! It's going to be fun, hot and very very colourful!

Both are experienced models! Support Coco before she goes back overseas for a month! She is very flexible and well known for her Sexy S shape pose! Angela, our resident model is another sweetheart who is a great model to shoot! Do not miss this 2 in 1 shoot!

First 3 sign ups will get to shoot both models together for an extra half an hour!

We will be shooting in this premier hotel room!

Hotel_Re_Pearls_Hill-Room-Premier.jpg

Credits to Google

Both Newbies & Seasoned Photographers are welcome to shoot! Especially for those who loves experienced models!! For those who are keen to shoot experienced models with bright bold colours!!

When : 14th May, Saturday

Where: Central Hotel

Models: 2

Outfits : 1-2x Lingerie Set

Ratio : Max 6:1

Time : 2.30 [First 3 sign ups]/3.00-5.00PM [Includes Short Break]

There will be light refreshments provided too!

Cost : $110 ONLY![$100 for Sign Ups Before 11 May, Wednesday, 12mn/ Regulars/ Groups of 3 and more]

How?

1. PM Me/Email decorus.exclusive@gmail.com/SMS 90510482 with Name/Nick and Contact No.
(SMS will get priority so be sure to sms me for quick response.)
2. Slot confirmed upon payment and payment information will be sent out through email/sms.
3. Location will be confirmed later to date and full refund will be made if the shoot is cancelled for any reason.

DO SUPPORT THIS EXCLUSIVE SHOOTOUT!! :lovegrin:

SWEET-SEXY ANGELA!!

DSC_6106copy.jpg

AngelaPort3x.jpg

AngelaPortx.jpg

Angela-Portfolio2.jpg

Credits to the respective photographers for awesome pictures of Angela!!

SEXY-SULTRY COCO!!

2.jpg

William.jpg

40091_106178476105762_100001408303734_53262_6331439_n.jpg

6.jpg

Credits to William (2nd pic) and the respective photographers for awesome pictures of Coco!!

COCO WILL BE ON FOR THE FIRST HOUR FROM 3-4PM and ANGELA FOR THE SECOND HOUR FROM 4-5PM!!

Updates

1) K**F***
2) ..
3) ..

Thanks for supporting Angela and Coco!

HURRY PM/EMAIL ME AT DECORUS.EXCLUSIVE@GMAIL.COM/SMS ONLY 90510482 TO BOOK A SLOT AT $100 NOW!!

Updates

1) K**F***
2) Eric
3) Eric02
4) ..
5) ..

HURRY PM/EMAIL ME AT DECORUS.EXCLUSIVE@GMAIL.COM/SMS ONLY 90510482 TO BOOK A SLOT AT $100 NOW!!

Upzz!!

Updates

1) K**F***
2) Dfive
3) ..
4) ..
5) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.