Decent PnS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikonnewbie

Jul 19, 2007
Hi guys, I'm looking at buying my GF a decent PnS for her birthday coming up..does anyone know the best i can get for about $500 - $600? I guess she'll need it for taking pics of people and friends mostly as well as pictures at night at parties etc. cheers!

For functionality, get a Fuji F-series. The F-series produces very good pictures under low light like indoors.
If you want better quality and more flexible controls, get the F31 or F50. F40 for nicer design and point and shoot only.
For looks, that's up to you.

For functionality, get a Fuji F-series. The F-series produces very good pictures under low light like indoors.
If you want better quality and more flexible controls, get the F31 or F50. F40 for nicer design and point and shoot only.
For looks, that's up to you.

Thanks guys i've heard many good things about the Fuji F Series, i'll have to check them out.

Fuji Z series aint too bad either, if she prefers style with functionality.

gd specs would be Fuji F31D. it has won awards. highly recommended @ www.dpreview.com

However girls prefer sony ones cos the ladies prefer aesthetic looking cameras rather cam with good specs. =)

gd specs would be Fuji F31D. it has won awards. highly recommended @ www.dpreview.com

However girls prefer sony ones cos the ladies prefer aesthetic looking cameras rather cam with good specs. =)
yea dat's wat i thot too..

so while i'm keen on the fuji f50fd, the ixus may prevail in the end.. damn

Status
Not open for further replies.