December 2008 - Suggestions & Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baracus

Mar 24, 2008
The Far East
It's that time of the month again. Throw in your opinions about this December's outing.

- Night shoot
- Macro
- Sunrise/ sunset
- etc

This December is pretty busy for most of us, but try to make some time for each other. ;)

macro please! my tamron 90 and sigma 28 lenses are growing mold, pun intended hahahah.....:bsmilie:

don't mind macro, but can someone lend me a macro lens for the outing?

so far i haven't been hit by the macro poison yet..;)

How about Nite shoot on Christmas lighting around the city?

It's that time of the month again. Throw in your opinions about this December's outing.

- Night shoot
- Macro
- Sunrise/ sunset
- etc

This December is pretty busy for most of us, but try to make some time for each other. ;)

Doing Christmas night shoot is fine with me, however, weekday is better as too crowded during weekends.

Alternatively, Macro shoot no problem.

don't mind macro, but can someone lend me a macro lens for the outing?

so far i haven't been hit by the macro poison yet..;)

Darren,

If you need macro lens, will lend u vivitar 105 macro. PM me.

Got to see which day for macro, cos of travelling plan. I would like to join in if possible.

otc

ah... macro... that'll be nice after many street outings.

Does insects come out in the evening? If they do, I really want to suggest Lower Pierce or Seletar reservoir (sunset shoot with macro).

But a night shoot is probably something we've not tried. Where's a good place for a night shoot? The Christmas lightup? eh... super crowded man. I was there on Saturday night after Quantum of Solace, and I guess you may have to think where to place the TRIPOD, and start thinking of making sure someone doesn't try to squeeze past and accidentally knock your equipment over.

You guys decide the time, venue and whatever you wanna shoot. I'll be there :)

concur with FW, name the place and time, i will be there. i also can shoot night scene with my macro lenses!! :bsmilie:

Looks like macro is popular. I also want to try out. :D

Any macro sifus can give recommendation of place/timing?

For macros, I used to go to AMK Garden for bugs, a pretty nice and quiet place. Other places like SBG, Butterfly Trail at Alexandra Hospital, Macritch Trail, Sime Forest and etc, are also good places.

13 & 14 december not in town :nono: otherwise no problem.

I'll be there this time! My workload has reduced for this month, and almost all weekends are free.:)

Night shoot sounds good.

anytime after 14th would be fine for me:)

Orchard Road
6.00 pm to 9.00 pm or 10 pm to midnight (avoid family conflict)
20 Dec 2008, Saturday

Guys, suggestion ok?

Night shooting

Fine! Let's start the registration...

1. hjbyeo

try to make it but cannot promise now..

Status
Not open for further replies.