Dec Sunday Sunrises

pinholecam

Staff member
Jul 23, 2007
My schedule for Dec is packed like a sardines in a can.
So I can't promise any Dec outing. (got a separate thread asking for a volunteer to lead one)

What I'd like to do and an able to afford the time to do is a series of Sunday morning sunrise shoots of various locations.
I will be going anyway, so I might as well extend the invite to those who are interested.

The first shoot is this Sunday 6Dec2015.
Please leave your name here to express interest and also leave me a PM with your contact number.
I will then pass on the location details.

Be prepared to go early and also have some form of transport to take you to the locations as Sunday trains start rather later. (around 5.50am IIRC)

Name
=====

Name
=====
1.Cheong (96728149)

Name
=====
1.Cheong (96728149)
2.joe

Name
=====
1.Cheong (96728149)
2.joe

Great! :)
I will add you guys to a Whatsapp chat at the end of the day so that I can forward the location info.

Great! :)
I will add you guys to a Whatsapp chat at the end of the day so that I can forward the location info.

JK. GREAT EFFORT ON YOUR PART.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

OTC

JK. GREAT EFFORT ON YOUR PART.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

OTC

Then marcus pls come join us....dont waste jk effort thumbs upzzz 😆

Then marcus pls come join us....dont waste jk effort thumbs upzzz ��

Yar man!

I don't need :thumbsup:, I only want ppl to come join the fun and post more on CS Pentax section. :D :D

This Sunday is standard chartered marathon day, the train will start after midnight, so you don't need worry about late train.

I'd be going for my 10th full run, won't be able to join you guys.

This Sunday is standard chartered marathon day, the train will start after midnight, so you don't need worry about late train.

I will be cycling there, but its certainly good info for the others.

Thanks

Hi, JK, Thanks for the invitation. It's been a while I didn't do any photography, and think it's time to take out the gears again. I will join you guys. Please whapapp details to me. I believe you have my mobile phone no.
See you tomorrow morning.

Thank for the update Frank. Then I can join this time with JK!

Name
=====
1. Cheong (96728149)
2. joe
3. Greg
4. Chipvn

Name
=====
1. Cheong (96728149)
2. joe
3. Greg
4. Chipvn

Powerrrr.....i checked lrt and mrt as early as 3am will be operating...see u guys....hope there is kopi to drink before sunrise....zzz

Name
=====
1. Cheong (96728149)
2. joe
3. Greg
4. Chipvn
5. Lensk(let me knw the place n time, will join if able to reach on time with early transport.

Name
=====
1. Cheong (96728149)
2. joe
3. Greg
4. Chipvn
5. Lensk(let me knw the place n time, will join if able to reach on time with early transport.

Hi guys....pls include your contact number so jk can include u in the whatsapp group regarding the info...thx thx

Thx fw and hv a good run....:)

Name
=====
1. Cheong (96728149)
2. joe
3. Greg
4. Chipvn

Hi guys....pls include your contact number so jk can include u in the whatsapp group regarding the info...thx thx

:cool:
I've added everyone to the whatsapp outing chat.

Name
=====
1. Cheong (96728149)
2. joe
3. Greg
4. Chipvn
7.otc

Thanks JK.

Nice meeting with Joe, Greg, Chipvn, Marcus.

Only 1 picture to share - HDR.

K-30, Sigma 1020.

23182784309_afaa9cc1e7_c.jpg