death of my handphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
54149604.jpg

Wow, did you mean for it to look the way it did, like a character from a horror movie?
Why not share your thoughts of before you did this shoot. What was your plan and what were you trying to achieve?

Heartshape said:
Wow, did you mean for it to look the way it did, like a character from a horror movie?
Why not share your thoughts of before you did this shoot. What was your plan and what were you trying to achieve?

no...i did not mean for it to look like a character from a horror movie :)

initially my plan was to experiment with lighting through an inverted glass on my dining room table. subsequently i added in the handphone to give the pic a stronger subject, and also for a more visible reflection in the table surface. finally i turned the photo upside down so that it looks like the handphone is falling into the glass, with some sinister "smoke" emanating from above the glass.

thx CYC :)

The reflection on the table looks like the soul of the handphone leaving (given the title of this thread)... :)

Quite nice. I like.

zaren said:
with some sinister "smoke" emanating from above the glass.

care to share how you make the smoke? I thought of a way to do that, but it seems wierd. And that is to tape a lighted ciga to the backend of the phone. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.