Dealing with old crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotaboy

Deregistered
Nov 23, 2007
Woodlands
How do people generally deal with old crush whom they preserve alittle feeling for?
We're talking about having a crush on a girl in secondary school [same class]but things went really bad.[not together]
Both went their respective routes but do have anual class gathering.

I'm sure there are many senior people on this forum.
how do u guys overcome the nostalgic feeling of seeing your crush getting married later on in life,watching her a girl in school to a lady?

crush only, not like 1st love get married rite...

just be a man, do the right thing... if forsee cannot do anything right, dun go.

How do people generally deal with old crush whom they preserve alittle feeling for?
We're talking about having a crush on a girl in secondary school [same class]but things went really bad.[not together]

how do u guys overcome the nostalgic feeling of seeing your crush getting married later on in life,watching her a girl in school to a lady?
for "senior people" here, normally will discuss more on the children current school status and how many millions their husbands are currently making, what properties they have in which countries, and probably telling ourselves how lucky didnt marry them coz they just cannot compare to our wives in the look department :sweatsm::bsmilie:

How old are you?

for "senior people" here, normally will discuss more on the children current school status and how many millions their husbands are currently making, what properties they have in which countries, and probably telling ourselves how lucky didnt marry them coz they just cannot compare to our wives in the look department :sweatsm::bsmilie:

We're not actually going to talk about all this right?
I'm trying to point at those nostalgic feeling which tends to overcloud a guy later in life when he sees the girl he had a serious crush on for years marrying another person.
what i'm curious is how the guys dealth with those "i've seen her growing from a girl in school to a lady getting married" kind of feeling that brings back those black and white nostalgic feeling.
Sad feeling of remembrances but not exactly those sad and helpless angry kind of feeling.

crush? but they are called crushes for a reason right? not like ex-gf or what mah.

This val 19 but i actually am pondering how would one actually feel when they see their big crush they had getting married.

19 only... no gf yet? :think:

got gf, won't even bother thinking about 1st crush...
got wife, won't even bother thinking about 1st gf...
got divorced, won't even bother thinking about getting reconciled... lol :bsmilie:

seriously? like that lor.

she's only a crush and she has obviously moved on so maybe that person should to.

overcome a nostalgic feeling? If good feeling can only reminisce and smile, bad feeling, should just take things as a lesson and move on.
both case also LPPL. unless you wanna do it hollywood style and object at her wedding.

OT, why do they call it crush ah? Is it cause mainly one-sided so the person feels crushed inside?

This val 19 but i actually am pondering how would one actually feel when they see their big crush they had getting married.
Don't worry boy, when you become a "senior people", however big the crush was, it will be no more .... :sweatsm::bsmilie:
Anyway, i think one should wake up and let go of any crush one has .... face the reality and you will be happier!

19 only... no gf yet? :think:

got gf, won't even bother thinking about 1st crush...
I'm don't even know why i'm not intrested in girls..seeing girls is akin to seeing guys.
got wife, won't even bother thinking about 1st gf...
got divorced, won't even bother thinking about getting reconciled... lol :bsmilie:

no gf she was my only crush i had but ended ugly after 2years + of pursuit in secondary school.
Of course we're ok now,hardly talk and see each other once a year during gathering.

I'm actually ok with her with another guy and wish to see her happy but i'm someone who doesn't like nostalgic and sentimental feelings.
Especially when u see her a girl in school and then few years later after poly after NS see her going to get married etc.

seriously? like that lor.

she's only a crush and she has obviously moved on so maybe that person should to.

overcome a nostalgic feeling? If good feeling can only reminisce and smile, bad feeling, should just take things as a lesson and move on.
both case also LPPL. unless you wanna do it hollywood style and object at her wedding.

OT, why do they call it crush ah? Is it cause mainly one-sided so the person feels crushed inside?

:rolleyes:

Don't worry boy, when you become a "senior people", however big the crush was, it will be no more .... :sweatsm::bsmilie:
Anyway, i think one should wake up and let go of any crush one has .... face the reality and you will be happier!

faced the reality 1 year ago.
I just want to ask how u guys overcome the bittersweet feeling?

as the years go by

and you have aged, you will still be looking at young girls,
your ex crush will be old auntie already

just imagine how will she look like an auntie when she is 40~50 years old, you will get over it.

dang. i think like that he'll get over it with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.