Dealing with old crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, SG already independent, and I attend *** kindergarten, and mind you, the kindergarten was located inside Lim Ban Lim's Kumpong.

Fan-chan1.jpg

your crush kind rite...

CA147EV5.jpg

The girl whom I had a crush on and unsuccessfully courted while in Sec School is now one of my best friends. People change over time :)

The girl whom I had a crush on and unsuccessfully courted while in Sec School is now one of my best friends. People change over time :)

Nice:)

I'm sure after the initial rejection,you guys had something like a cold war for a few years?
Mr bush vs putin?

I'm sure after the initial rejection,you guys had something like a cold war for a few years?
Mr bush vs putin?

Cold war for a few years? Isn't that too much? :think:
My first like was a childhood friend. Known her for almost 15 years already. Used to be really close, but got over her and drifted apart a long time ago. Lol. Don't feel anything anymore..

If you still have that nostalgic feelings inside you, just go for the gathering anyway lor.. since the both of you are still friends.. Start finding out all the bad points about her, so that you have reasons to really forget her :bsmilie:

Mr bush vs putin?

Cold war? That's a simpleton mentality. Just move on.

Isn't this what most ppl experience with the exception of me?
Then it is time to learn how to let go.......

Accept that she might be happy now, isn't that what you want her to be? Happy? Unfortunately, not with you lah! :)

HS

Status
Not open for further replies.