Dealing with old crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in our life, BGR is not everything, when you glow up, you need to take care of many things, and you will realize there are many things far more important.

To be BGR is nothing and will never be anything.
I value nostalgic feeling but yet fear them because of the sweet memories it can bring.

I value nostalgic feeling but yet fear them because of the sweet memories it can bring.

this is akin to you like chilli but scared spicy, you like S&M but you scared pain. but if chilli not spicy is it still chilli? S&M not pain won't be called S&M.

this is akin to you like chilli but scared spicy, you like S&M but you scared pain. but if chilli not spicy is it still chilli? S&M not pain won't be called S&M.

It's the metaphysical desire and fear which lies.:)

I also face the same, always thinking of my first crush, I remember walking down the desert and putting my arms around her...

haizzz...those memories.:cry:

I also face the same, always thinking of my first crush, I remember walking down the desert and putting my arms around her...

haizzz...those memories.:cry:
How old are you?

If you are experiencing this now then you have still not gotten over her and is still in the "pain" phase.
it is only when u have gotten over her that u will feel happy for her and having the bittersweet feeling and smiling when u see her on the aisle.;)

How old are you?

If you are experiencing this now then you have still not gotten over her and is still in the "pain" phase.
it is only when u have gotten over her that u will feel happy for her and having the bittersweet feeling and smiling when u see her on the aisle.;)

How old? Mid life crisis stage.

reminds me, eh dota, is she why you say girls are materialistic last time?

Not.
she is totally irrelevant to my mentality/that topic.

Infact she is the opposite,poly stud with an ITE:)

Following the order of social science,it is inevitable that the people in the society are materialistic and even though it is not fair to say all,a growing number is something surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.