Deal or No Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastwest

Sep 20, 2006
Last week I actually watched this show for the first time. I know a couple of the new girls so I thought I would take the chance to watch them on TV.

Based on these two shows, why not just change the name of the show to "No Deal", let the contestant pick a suitcase and then open it! Seems the whole point of the game (i.e. maximise your expected gain) is lost on the contestants who just seem to want to show a stubborn defiance of the 'banker', who must be laughing his socks off!

Can anyone who's watched a lot of shows tell me if anyone deals early? Or does everyone just keep taking the 'No Deal' option until the end!?

hmm, some unproven leaks keep popping out saying that they are to sign a contract to make it entertaining... hence if you bank out immediately, i guess u will breech the contract or something...

anyway, i've stopped watching these gameshows since like 10 years ago... only glanced tis game show for a while and switched channel...

Last week I actually watched this show for the first time. I know a couple of the new girls so I thought I would take the chance to watch them on TV.

Based on these two shows, why not just change the name of the show to "No Deal", let the contestant pick a suitcase and then open it! Seems the whole point of the game (i.e. maximise your expected gain) is lost on the contestants who just seem to want to show a stubborn defiance of the 'banker', who must be laughing his socks off!

Can anyone who's watched a lot of shows tell me if anyone deals early? Or does everyone just keep taking the 'No Deal' option until the end!?

like SG's who wants to be a millionaire there prob won't be anyone who gets the big pay off...:dunno:

hmm, some unproven leaks keep popping out saying that they are to sign a contract to make it entertaining... hence if you bank out immediately, i guess u will breech the contract or something......
you have a point... like all the contestants are very greedy...:dunno:

you have a point... like all the contestants are very greedy...:dunno:

lol not greedy then why go on the show in the first place? Its like finding suckers who want something for nothing :bsmilie:

if you want to get on the show. lst criteria is that you have to be a weirdo. something special and interesting.

if you want to get on the show. lst criteria is that you have to be a weirdo. something special and interesting.

I want to see someone acting like Jack Sparrow. That would be a hoot!

Since I can't play on TV, I got this to play at home.

dealornodeal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.