Deal of the year or.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! Missed the durian.......:(

Seriously ... cannot believe that it's true :think:

No sane fellow would sell a perfectly good D3X with an AFS 17-35 at that kind of price ... :sweat:

wow.. why so cheap ?

display set? ahha..
budden good deal, live up to this thread topic. haha.

Maybe it is a new account set up trying to lure others to set the "new" 2nd hand market price...

But too low la...:bsmilie:

Placed an offer, but missed the boat too.

Did you really miss? Maybe it was to be uncatchable!

sounds too good to be true. not sure why any sane person would want to sell at such low price. :think:

most probably stolen or something.

i would not want to risk getting such a set.

though i was very very so tempted when i saw it.

Maybe a rich man son instruct his servant to buy the most expensive camera for him, so that he can take the most nice pictures for his girlfriend. And the servant come back with a Nikon D3x which he don't know how to operate it. Trying for few months and still cannot handled it. Furthermore, don't want to let girlfriend know he doesn't know how to use DSLR camera (Malu lah). So decided to sell away fast with low price. :bsmilie:

Maybe a rich man son instruct his servant to buy the most expensive camera for him, so that he can take the most nice pictures for his girlfriend. And the servant come back with a Nikon D3x which he don't know how to operate it. Trying for few months and still cannot handled it. Furthermore, don't want to let girlfriend know he doesn't know how to use DSLR camera (Malu lah). So decided to sell away fast with low price. :bsmilie:

huh how u come up with this theory/story :confused:

wow i think u think too much la.... hw could such thing be happening!

I even gave that guy my HP number. I am prepared to rush to his home within 20 mins. I am prepared to upgrade to FF immediately at this kind of price. No response. #@!

most probably stolen or something.

i would not want to risk getting such a set.

though i was very very so tempted when i saw it.

budden with box and warranty leh.

how to steal warranty? hahhaha . :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.