Deal of the year or.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got a feeling that this may b a prank by someone to sabo the person with the stated hp number.

the poor guy will get sms & phone calls till god knows when. And he cant go anything to stop it since he cant edit the post!

This could be a way of exploiting the system.
If my assumption is rite, mayb moderator here should remove hp number in the BnS section.

Last edited:

gosh. i didn't see this thread until now, but i did reply both sellers minutes after they post. no luck, no response.
i'd buy two each of the FX cameras if they really have them.

Called the number listed but my call was rejected. Incidentally both threads' TS were registered in Aug 09, and very low post count.

Perhaps the "lucky" buyers can help testify if the deals were genuine? :dunno:

Ok I admit, I bought it and yes it was 2 good 2 be true...

The "x" kinda fade away within 2 hours of exposure to the sun. Its actually a D3 but with the AF-S 17-35mm, it was still a good deal. Hang on... the 1:2.8 is fading too...... rrreeeevvveallinnnggggg aaaaaa 1:5.6!!!

I got a feeling that this may b a prank by someone to sabo the person with the stated hp number.

the poor guy will get sms & phone calls till god knows when. And he cant go anything to stop it since he cant edit the post!

This could be a way of exploiting the system.
If my assumption is rite, mayb moderator here should remove hp number in the BnS section.

"All sold. Thanks for caring"

:nono:

he is at it again.

400 f/2.8 and 600 f/4.

i PMed him right immediately after that thread appeared, and apparently i am already the 3rd in line.

he is at it again.

400 f/2.8 and 600 f/4.

i PMed him right immediately after that thread appeared, and apparently i am already the 3rd in line.

Hahaha. He told you that you are 3rd?

my guessing, someone jus joking around

attention seeker lah..

Status
Not open for further replies.