Not open for further replies.

gklight

Oct 27, 2006
OMG!!!! Missed the durian.......:(

Emerpus

Mar 30, 2009
LivingInSingaporeToday.com
Seriously ... cannot believe that it's true :think:

No sane fellow would sell a perfectly good D3X with an AFS 17-35 at that kind of price ... :sweat:

HHenrYY

Mar 18, 2009
Singapore
wow.. why so cheap ?

display set? ahha..
budden good deal, live up to this thread topic. haha.

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
Maybe it is a new account set up trying to lure others to set the "new" 2nd hand market price...

But too low la...:bsmilie:

coolsigg

Nov 28, 2005
Did you really miss? Maybe it was to be uncatchable!
sounds too good to be true. not sure why any sane person would want to sell at such low price. :think:

luntut

Oct 19, 2007
Punggol
most probably stolen or something.

i would not want to risk getting such a set.

though i was very very so tempted when i saw it.

nice1888

Nov 9, 2008
Singapore
Maybe a rich man son instruct his servant to buy the most expensive camera for him, so that he can take the most nice pictures for his girlfriend. And the servant come back with a Nikon D3x which he don't know how to operate it. Trying for few months and still cannot handled it. Furthermore, don't want to let girlfriend know he doesn't know how to use DSLR camera (Malu lah). So decided to sell away fast with low price. :bsmilie:

tunge

Mar 15, 2009
Maybe a rich man son instruct his servant to buy the most expensive camera for him, so that he can take the most nice pictures for his girlfriend. And the servant come back with a Nikon D3x which he don't know how to operate it. Trying for few months and still cannot handled it. Furthermore, don't want to let girlfriend know he doesn't know how to use DSLR camera (Malu lah). So decided to sell away fast with low price. :bsmilie:
huh how u come up with this theory/story :confused:

minzhui

May 21, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
wow i think u think too much la.... hw could such thing be happening!

TheChef

Oct 25, 2008
Where the action is
I even gave that guy my HP number. I am prepared to rush to his home within 20 mins. I am prepared to upgrade to FF immediately at this kind of price. No response. #@!

HHenrYY

Mar 18, 2009
Singapore
most probably stolen or something.

i would not want to risk getting such a set.

though i was very very so tempted when i saw it.
budden with box and warranty leh.

how to steal warranty? hahhaha . :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom