Dead silence to be observed @ Batam immigration

The world is so big, why subject yourself to unreasonable intimidation? Of course some people are sadist and does enjoy such treatment. Haha.

I am not advocating rowdy behavior too. I sincerely hope we Singaporean are the 'welcome visitors' for other countries.

Just follow the rules for less than 30 mins or so if you want to enter their country. Every country got her right to set rules.

In our homeland, some time we also heard ppls talk very loud in the train or restarant, it is very irritating. If these bunch of ppls visit Batam then they better observed the rules.

That's why go tour, best is alone, follows by partner only. Any thing more than that, esp w aunties, beware! Ha ha!

When in other countries, best to play by their rules even if you dont like it. Come back then kaobei. :)

Haven't been to Batam yet.... and after this ruling.... will never be going...

Never really fancied going to batam. Was bored to death during last year's trip, watched 2 movies in a row at the cinema. Lol.

Batam is for you to make noise behind closed doors, outdoors have nothing to shout about in Batam :)

Haven't been to Batam yet.... and after this ruling.... will never be going...

You don't know what you're missing: :bsmilie:

lei.jpg

Kudos to Batam for helping CPF protect their CPF monies which are yours and are safe from you!
With Batam helping safeguard CPF board's CPF monies, it's time to lower the min sum and withdrawal age! :bsmilie:

Kudos to Batam for helping CPF protect their CPF monies which are yours and are safe from you!
With Batam helping safeguard CPF board's CPF monies, it's time to lower the min sum and withdrawal age! :bsmilie:

All hail Indonesia!!

i went there on july, but we were not using the central terminal. we were much nosier, coz we were pushing bikes and stuff. the officers there vere helpful.

here's the video, please support :p

[video=youtube_share;EaVhuArt_S8]http://youtu.be/EaVhuArt_S8[/video]

The treatment accorded makes one feel unwelcomed and unwanted even. I will never visit such place.

Wander what will happen when Jakarta learnt about these incidents in their "province" of Batam. Will there be heads rolling on the floor of Batam centre?

First JB, now Batam....SGD is not welcome there...Maybe all of us should go Sentosa or Ubin for getaway trip next time...