Dead bored behind my desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
It was raining non stop ... stuck behind my desk ... took these ... please comment

paper1A.jpg

paper2A.jpg

paper3A.jpg

paper4A.jpg

thanks for your comments. btw, that was just a stack of those colorful notepad on my desk. hmmm ... gotta start going for outdoor shoots :) 3 weeks since i bought my cam, all i've got are macro shots :O

lemme guess, presentation on pneumatic auto gates?

kelster said:
Nice colors...pretty interesting..liked your compositions...its a great cam huh?...heh ;)

It's the photographer, not the cam.. :blah: :blah:
;)

reno77 said:
Nice colorful pics, you uppped the saturation and lighting in PS ?

err ... can't remember. i am new to these stuff, i just remembered i changed some level stuff in PS. the orig pic was slighly less bright (especially the orange ones). headache enuf learning the stuff on my cam ... PS will take me a bit longer *lol*

AReality said:
It's the photographer, not the cam.. :blah: :blah:
;)

i guess coz he is using the C5050 too :D note the 'C5050 junkie' stuff on his post *lol*

for me, i think it must be the cam too :) coz i have just started shooting for less then a month (since i bought my cam). addicted to macro mode though *lol*

the 3rd one is the best ...composed very well...

nice work for a 'boring' shoot :bigeyes:

Interesting topic to find around your office. Like the 3rd abstract best. Gives a possible backdrop. Can leave others guessing what it might have been too at times. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.