Dead Bamboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sif

Jul 19, 2004
Dead_Bamboo.jpg

Everything in life die to serve some purposes, I am just taking bamboo as an example.

:thumbsup: interesting and very creative! Would look much better if the grey is even.

creative. good eyes.

Drudkh said:
:thumbsup: interesting and very creative! Would look much better if the grey is even.

Thanks, I thought so too, but I do not really know how to use PS to make the grey even hahaa. But if the grey is even the picture might look too flat.

Sif said:
Thanks, I thought so too, but I do not really know how to use PS to make the grey even hahaa. But if the grey is even the picture might look too flat.
oh, sorry, what i meant was smooth shading of grey, maybe you can try out using "soften".

change nothing. it is fine.

Thanks for all the comments guys, guess I did put my eye, mind and my D70 together into good use.

Will post more this sunday.

NIce but you should clone out the dust spots or clean your CCD. ;)

Newman said:
NIce but you should clone out the dust spots or clean your CCD. ;)

Thats something I am searching in the forum on how to clean the lens. The dust seem to be behind the lens any suggestion?

wa piang so chim.

now we got philosophers taking photographs

Tagore said:
wa piang so chim.

now we got philosophers taking photographs

I dont think its chim, its how individual interpret each picture they see. If you imagine or interpret the pic yourself, you will have your own imagination. If its your own imagination then it wont not be chim anymore. The picture I took express my thoughts on what got into my eye. You will have your own too.

Sif said:
Dead_Bamboo.jpg

Everything in life die to serve some purposes, I am just taking bamboo as an example.

Cool nice idea..

Only take issue with the caption..=)

Shouldnt it be

Purpose,every life sacrificed for some?

Sorry la Sif.. nice shot, but kentang me... haha :bsmilie:

Pls dont take offence.. none was meant :sweat:

drummercow said:
Cool nice idea..

Only take issue with the caption..=)

Shouldnt it be

Purpose,every life sacrificed for some?

Sorry la Sif.. nice shot, but kentang me... haha :bsmilie:

Pls dont take offence.. none was meant :sweat:

Oh you can arrange the words anywhere you want doesnt matter as long it sound fine for individual. Wont la I take offence for what u siao ar.

Status
Not open for further replies.