De La Hoya Vs. Pacquiao

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropy_h

Aug 3, 2006
floating in space.
www.flickr.com
Any idea who might be showing this fight?

If you happen to have some sort of illegal antenna set up at home to receive this, I would be more than willing to pay some cash to watch this fight in the comfort of your home. Maybe I'll give you one lens as well.

Peace

when is this boxing match?

../azul123

I am rooting for Pacman to beat Oscar De La Hoya.

../azul123

same here. :D it would be a tough fight for pacman but i believe he's got the heart to pull it off. :D

mabuhay ka pacquiao!

netizens will be glued to sopcast and justin.tv tomorrow morning!

yeah! this should be the most exciting fight. I hope of all of us asians will support manny!

Just saw Amir Khan vs Oisin Fagan fight... Khan won in the 2nd, stopped by referee after a string of barrage from Khan and Fagan's corner threw in the towel.

../azul123

You should see the Leonard Hearns fight also, that is one great fight man! Sh!t my stream for the today's Main Event just died.

../azul123

Just watched Juanma Lopez demolished his Agentine opponent. :D First round stoppage after 3 knockdowns.

Where are you watching this? On Justin.TV?
Yup, Justin.TV

Got better source?

The Hagler Hearns fight was a brawl, man! great stuff then. Leonard Hearns was a boxing great. Till today I felt Hearns should have been great if not for these 2 other great fighters.

../azul123

Yup, Justin.TV

Got better source?

The Hagler Hearns fight was a brawl, man! great stuff then. Leonard Hearns was a boxing great. Till today I felt Hearns should have been great if not for these 2 other great fighters.

../azul123

Yeah he just ran into the two best fighters of his time man

Lousy streaming is better than no streaming

Saw a post that Pacquiao's down... damn still can't get a stream.

../azul123

anyway, re-watching the Hagler Hearns fight (brawl) again, great stuff.

../azul123

Status
Not open for further replies.