DD Electronics Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

orcaay

Apr 24, 2010
Have anyone brought goods from DD Electronics?;)

yes..... and it will be my last too.... total waste of my time

total crap service ..... avoid at all cost

pricing dodgy too ........

Last edited:
I find it HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS that almost all threads started about DD Electronics (some are even identically worded) are from total newcomers to CS with very little or no history here :think: :think:

guilty or not..... Ninja marketing tactics like this is not encouraged......... sign up as a paying advertiser or mass seller ......... proceeds collected will go towards helping run and maintain Clubsnap...

I find it HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS that almost all threads started about DD Electronics (some are even identically worded) are from total newcomers to CS with very little or no history here :think: :think:

guilty or not..... Ninja marketing tactics like this is not encouraged......... sign up as a paying advertiser or mass seller ......... proceeds collected will go towards helping run and maintain Clubsnap...

lol.. too bad you cannot ban them, because you dont have concrete proof what you claim here...

Roger that. I was still wondering about the thread in Consumer Corners where so many newcomers were recommending this place. :think:

with increasing popularity of CS, hard to avoid these situations.
A few "new members" are proclaiming ________ shop is good. hmmmmmmmm.... :think: dodgy....

lol.. too bad you cannot ban them, because you dont have concrete proof what you claim here...

He doesn't need that proof to ban them.

He doesn't need that proof to ban them.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

either oversight or try to be funny, i think he missed out the word "MODERATOR" :bsmilie:

Do not for A SECOND confuse yourself between zapping/bannning and casual observations. This is a community which you use free of charge. It would be good if for-profit parties contribute a little to the overall cost of maintaining this community's upkeep by signing up as mass sellers or advertisers.

Oops sorri gee...... did I zap you again accidentally a 2nd time ?

Last edited:
relax abit there Ed, maybe high time to go get the EGG to release stress u piled up over the SAM wkend LOL.

I'm actually surprised that the dude lasted so long with all his snipe remarks..

Status
Not open for further replies.