DCA's jap RQ's web link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most welcome, can see how different they look in their website and in real life, enjoy..... :devil:

The skill of the Jap photogs are damn good man! They look so young and pretty on their official websites...

This is a thread we don't see everyday around here. I wonder how you found the links to the jap race queens.... :think: Are you a big fan of them?

Not really la, I asked 3 of them for their email address, so they gave their full name and email. Unfortunately, the email got error messages so I did a search with their name, and found these.... :lovegrin:

kg_yew said:
Not really la, I asked 3 of them for their email address, so they gave their full name and email. Unfortunately, the email got error messages so I did a search with their name, and found these.... :lovegrin:

Hehe, think they simply give out emails... maybe they don't want to clog up their inboxes with tons of fan mails? :dunno:

kg_yew said:

So which 3 you ask? :think: Very gd of you to get their email address. :)

The above models except yoko mikami...Don't know why the email got bounced back leh.... :bheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.