DCA 2005 who is your favourite racequeen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autobots

Jul 4, 2005
Who is your fa :heart: ourite race queen? Please share your opinion here ;)

I only remember the lady in BHQ automotive. She looks kind of cute and attractive :bigeyes: . Too bad my wife was around and cannot take a picture of her... :sweat: Anyone shares the same thoughts and have the picture to share?

+1 before lock

Am I correct?

Hiya, I remember that bombshell. The tanned gal in silver tube & skirt. My favourite too. I got a couple of photos of her with the EVO at the BHP booth, will post them here when ready. Saw some of her pics in other threads in here too, she's damian77's avatar too i believe. She reminds me of those racequeens you get overseas like in the states, very different from the rest of the other racequeens here.

Autobots said:
Who is your fa :heart: ourite race queen? Please share your opinion here ;)

I only remember the lady in BHQ automotive. She looks kind of cute and attractive :bigeyes: . Too bad my wife was around and cannot take a picture of her... :sweat: Anyone shares the same thoughts and have the picture to share?

My favorite:
http://i.pbase.com/v3/90/390390/1/45534246.IMG_0986.jpg

My favourite :
D2H_3094.jpg

:heart:

My favourite models will be frm DASH and ENOC. Do you guys know what are their names?

300n

icarus said:
My favourite :
D2H_3094.jpg

:heart:
This model has the look of a japanese, although she's chinese I think.

However, not to flame her, I think she needs to improve her posing skills, in terms of eye contact. If anyone has noticed, her eyes are rolling everywhere, not sure of where to concentrate on, ie, her eye contact never rest in 1 location for more than a second. It's very difficult for photographers to shoot her with full eye contact this way.

Anyway, my fav pic:
45698550.jpg

My fav model:
45698540.jpg

All from Blaupunkt!

Virgo said:

However, not to flame her, I think she needs to improve her posing skills, in terms of eye contact. If anyone has noticed, her eyes are rolling everywhere, not sure of where to concentrate on, ie, her eye contact never rest in 1 location for more than a second. It's very difficult for photographers to shoot her with full eye contact this way.

Anyway, my fav pic:
45698550.jpg

My fav model:
45698540.jpg

All from Blaupunkt!

Virgo bro... they are not all from blaupunkt le.. hehe

the 1st girl is from DASH, the other girl is from blaupunkt.. :D

:bsmilie: :thumbsup: great. Does anyone really asked any of the racequeens their names? Its like a getting to know "racequeen" session :angel: :lovegrin:

Autobots said:
:bsmilie: :thumbsup: great. Does anyone really asked any of the racequeens their names? Its like a getting to know "racequeen" session :angel: :lovegrin:

well.. everytime they go on stage.. the MC will ask them their names...

3 times a day... for 4 days... those who went more than once shouldn have a problem with their names i guess? ;p

Virgo said:

Not really leh, u just need to direct her to look at you can liao. Must know how to grab her attention mah :)
:devil:

~Arcanic~ said:
Virgo bro... they are not all from blaupunkt le.. hehe

the 1st girl is from DASH, the other girl is from blaupunkt.. :D
Oops...my eyes blur liaoz...thanx for the correction bro. :)

my fav is from Charge Speed.... her name is April..... :)

url]

She look so sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.