Db 036

Status
Not open for further replies.

farid1980

Jun 8, 2009
Hi,

Does anyone here using 30l DB 036 Digicabi?? may I noe the setting u used like the Green, Blue And Red. where should I turn the knob to for peace of mind.. Cz s I noe that the RH will keep on changing cz of the temperature bt still, wats the best should the knob b.. :dunno:

Thnx in advance..:)

i have it for my 500D :) i have it set at 12 o'clock - pointing straight up - in the blue region..
its always between 40-45%, which is ideal.. took a lot of tweaking to get it right, so if this doesnt get ur RH down exactly, just keep fiddling with it..

i didnt know RH depends on the temp?

Does anyone here using 30l DB 036 Digicabi?? may I noe the setting u used like the Green, Blue And Red. where should I turn the knob to for peace of mind.. Cz s I noe that the RH will keep on changing cz of the temperature bt still, wats the best should the knob b..
You can start searching the forum a bit .. or read the manual (camera and dry cabinet) and do some simple trial and error. Your camera won't break down with 2 days in higher RH. The final setting will also be depending on the environment. In an air-conditioned room you will need other settings then in room without aircon.

i didnt know RH depends on the temp?

It does, basics of Physics. But since all aircons change temperature AND RH the relation between both can be neglected.

Last edited:
Try to maintain between 45-55% humidity, ard the 11 o'clock area.

THnx kakis!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.