Status
Not open for further replies.

MaGixShOe

Apr 16, 2002
magixshoe.clubsnap.org
the sky....

taken quite long ago
Sky.jpg

Final year... Diploma in Biotechnology (Medical Technology Option). Very hard to get a good angle.... Inside of the station also very hard to shoot because of all the pillars.... But the waiting platforms are nice... No chance to shoot there yet....

my that angle good?

wat about my sky? :D

anyway taking the pic from the platform nice meh?

The platform can be use to take portraits... Hee hee...

For your pic ah... Hmmm... I find that a lot of distracting elements like the roofs of the houses at the back and the bus shelter at the front... The ubject like don't draw attention to it ley.... My personal view lah...

I also cannot get it...
Hope you don't mine me hijacking the thread (if mind, I'll remove)

aaa.jpg

This is one of the best I managed to get during a session...

Originally posted by Flare

aaa.jpg

This is one of the best I managed to get during a session...

wow, nice :thumbsup:

btw, did you use tripod for that?

anyway, I'm going SP this year :)

No... Hee hee... Handheld... actually the full size image is a little blur and slanted.... Used a polariser I think... It's one of those sunny-rain days so I get nice weird coloured clouds but still have enough light to handhold...

Hee Hee, too bad you come in I graduate liao.... See, Maybe can meet in school when I go school to li siao....

No... Hee hee... Handheld... actually the full size image is a little blur and slanted.... Used a polariser I think... It's one of those sunny-rain days so I get nice weird coloured clouds but still have enough light to handhold...

Hee Hee, too bad you come in I graduate liao.... See, Maybe can meet in school when I go school to li siao....

orh ic...

btw, you mean not enough light must use tripod liao?
sometimes use tripod is because of shaky hands right? but hor....even 0.5sec / 1sec also need tripod? Or it's very sensitive, little shake also cannot?

Cause I've been using compact film camera all along.

0.5/1 second sure cannot... Very sensitive one, even the beating of the heart can affect image quality... But generally depends on what's the focal length you shooting at. At least need 1/focal length shutter speed or faster. so my MRT shot was at around 50mm... so I'll need 1/60 seconds to get something decent... If cannot achive that, need tripod liao...

So if you have big big zoom... Tripod is going to be very important..

0.5/1 second sure cannot... Very sensitive one, even the beating of the heart can affect image quality... But generally depends on what's the focal length you shooting at. At least need 1/focal length shutter speed or faster. so my MRT shot was at around 50mm... so I'll need 1/60 seconds to get something decent... If cannot achive that, need tripod liao...

So if you have big big zoom... Tripod is going to be very important..

How do I know how many mm is my focal length?

Hee... Look at the lens loh... Well, for cameras that doesn't show the equivalent focal length, just rely on the camera's camera shake warning... it calculates this for you.

Hee... Look at the lens loh... Well, for cameras that doesn't show the equivalent focal length, just rely on the camera's camera shake warning... it calculates this for you.

hai~!~ so much to learn :rolleyes:

Opposite side of the MRT station... You can see a little of Singapore poly in the background....

No, i'm not standing in the middle of the road, the road is curved, find a location that gets me this angle... Then I did some cropping to remove the very irritating vehicals on the road... hee hee...

yes... and imagine the rush hour traffic in the evening........

Walk around the MRT station for around an hour... everyone look at me as if i'm some moron... HAHAHAH~

yah lor thats wat i hate about taking photos in public
esp when there are ppl around then they will stare at u like some alien just fallen on Earth..

Status
Not open for further replies.