Day & Night Cityscape Photography Lesson with Outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenstars08

Nov 21, 2004
Singapore
Hi all,

Due to the good respond of the last Basic & Street Photography Lesson with Outing, I am conducting another Day & Night Cityscape Photography Lesson with Outing.

This outing is more for people who had just started photography and want to know more about taking cityscape photos. But all with camera are welcome...;)

I will be sharing with you about the the general camera setting that you can use during day and night cityscape photography. Also tips in getting better cityscape photo and more...:think:
After that we will be walking from Esplanade to Marina Bay Sand and catch the water laser show starting at 8pm.
Bring along you camera, wide angle lens and tripod.

Date: 28.05.11 Sat
Time: 4pm (There is no ending time as you can go off any time you like.)
Free: $0

If interested please sms me your name (clubsnap outing) to 94237067.
Hope to see you there...;)

If you miss this outing and want to learn about photography, feel free to sms me to arange for another one...:angel:

Last edited:
Some sample photos of the water laser show:

IMG_1056C.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

Hope to see you there...;)

Was a great outing with Billy leading the group with his experience talk and sharing of knowledge. Thanks and hope to see you organize more such event.

Enjoyed myself tdy.. Tks alot to Billy for organizing the trip. A fruitful event for me and nice to know everyone thr and tks for all the advice given.. Btw I'm the only guy with no tripod . :(

Thanks Billy!!! It was a great outing!! _^

A big thanks to all who joined me for this outing. I had alot of fun sharing withing with you guys. The cityscape shoot was great too...:)
Hope to see you all again next time...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.