davidwong19

if you need help in covering the trash-over-coffee meeting, i am at your service.

no leh. seems like someone lost his guts liao...

sad sad.

anyways i'm glad this saga is over. if david would still wanna contact me, i dun mind still arranging time out. ortega has kindly accepted the invitation to act as mediator already. so if anything else can just approach both of us. thank you:D

hmm. anyone knows this fellow? he dropped me a message when i'm having lessons. davidwong19

he dropped me a message saying i'm a big fat loser and if he sees me again on cs he will kaopei me till no tmr.

allenleonhart, you posted this 2 days ago...tt means already 2 'tmr's have passed..yet Mr davidwong19 still didn't show up and kaopei you "til no tmr"....must be some crazy passer-bys...:dunno:

just tell him:
if you are a man, talk it out...
if you are a woman, post your pic then decide if wana talk it out...
;p

no leh. seems like someone lost his guts liao...

sad sad.

anyways i'm glad this saga is over. if david would still wanna contact me, i dun mind still arranging time out. ortega has kindly accepted the invitation to act as mediator already. so if anything else can just approach both of us. thank you:D
Have you recently commented or said something that was abit ambiguous? There must be something that triggered him/her to do this........many people here are very oversensitive, and hot tempered

HS

What happens if Davidwong is a 1/2 man 1/2 woman? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:
then the caller has alr revealed why he/she called...he/she is just too confused....;p

so don't even need to consider for a meet up and talk...talk here..tt's it!;)

Have you recently commented or said something that was abit ambiguous? There must be something that triggered him/her to do this........many people here are very oversensitive, and hot tempered

HS

Someone may also falsely believe you're his/her long lost lover or father of her 2 kids. :bsmilie:

I did a search but couldn't find his name in the member list leh... Same surname as me leh... so embrassing... :embrass:

lawls! u all like wanna see got something happen sia ~~ bad bad children.
and yes i left my phone on my blog. incase got ppl need product photography and i got spare time i can do for fun. etc etc. but been really busy lately. exams just over, had to play pingpong with both sch and moe regarding the yog thingy. ~~

anyways... tat david guy i think ran liao. hmm. weirdos never cease to amaze me haha.

lawls! u all like wanna see got something happen sia ~~ bad bad children.
and yes i left my phone on my blog. incase got ppl need product photography and i got spare time i can do for fun. etc etc. but been really busy lately. exams just over, had to play pingpong with both sch and moe regarding the yog thingy. ~~

anyways... tat david guy i think ran liao. hmm. weirdos never cease to amaze me haha.

Just be careful when you walk home at night.

If you see a second shadow beside your own, it's either your enemy or................ :eek: