davidwong19

Sep 17, 2008
hmm. anyone knows this fellow? he dropped me a message when i'm having lessons. davidwong19

he dropped me a message saying i'm a big fat loser and if he sees me again on cs he will kaopei me till no tmr.

i'll like to invite him out to a cup of coffee and trash things out. and i wont mind having perhaps a moderator to join us if needed. i feel there might be some misunderstanding between us and would like to clarify.

. if david is here i would wish he could come into contact with me as soon as possible. this time wiht a 2 way contact. i cant reply ur message if i dun have ur number or if ur using a private line or wadeva.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2008
wah so power... PM or SMS?
no idea. i suspect a one way sms? i was receiving a hellalot of unknown number calls during lecture and i had to shut my phone. end up suddenly just 1 message left there. no contacts wadsoeva.

could be a private number:think:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
no idea. i suspect a one way sms? i was receiving a hellalot of unknown number calls during lecture and i had to shut my phone. end up suddenly just 1 message left there. no contacts wadsoeva.

could be a private number:think:
sms will have number display... calls will not if you have private urs.

Sep 17, 2008
sms will have number display... calls will not if you have private urs.
no idea leh. somehow he managed to get a message to me without him showing a number. i assure u i got enough technical level to identify this kind of stuff;)

then again. on the safe side i better check again.

*checked. on my htc hd2 it just shows a davidwong19 wihtout anything. weird huh. i dun have internet access on the phone. so only way in is via sms.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2008
There are services to spoof your phone number when sending SMS, just google for it.
One way (legal) is to create a Skype account, top it up with credit. Then send a SMS, if you haven't confirmed your number, the SMS will be sent as your username and no number will show up.

this might had been 1 possible way.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
There are services to spoof your phone number when sending SMS, just google for it.
One way (legal) is to create a Skype account, top it up with credit. Then send a SMS, if you haven't confirmed your number, the SMS will be sent as your username and no number will show up.

this might had been 1 possible way.
yup... also can, aka web sms since its sent via a single server.

u go find a old kopitiam, with this kinda ambience and talk...

Sep 17, 2008
yup... also can, aka web sms since its sent via a single server.

u go find a old kopitiam, with this kinda ambience and talk...

i pmed ortega to request him for his attention. i would like this to be settled as soon as possible. dun like ppl sending me this kind of mails.

Sep 17, 2008
nah. judge ortega is good enough. its just a coffee session to trash things out.

Sep 17, 2008
not school holidays right.....
now? no. hols havent reach yet. message was received according to my phone at 4.30. yet thinking back, at tat time i didnt receive anythign hmm.

so it might be a delay send message. message receive one will show the sender's time zone. not receiver.430 at around 5 plus would be a good guess.

Top Bottom