Dates of SAF open House 2012 needed...

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Need help...

Anyone knows the date of this years Army/SAF open house ?? I've kind of promise to bring my nephew... but got to go overseas around the date of late May which I read from Straits Times... is when the open house will be held...

Anyone... :sweat:

Quite obvious that it is going to be during the first week of the June school holiday (last week of May), otherwise why would students go down and be psychoed into signing on with Our Army.

No budget for live firing this year. :bsmilie:

Ah... thxs guys... Would be overseas from 23-27 may... at least could make the 28th event...

Hoping that it will be during the 2nd week of School Holidays... easier on a old man like me :bsmilie:

Like that die lor.... :sweat:

Just a small problem...the F1 pit can accomodate so many people? Thankfully its almost a week long event but will the performances be same for all days though...to be fair.

My problem is with the date... as long as 28th May is one of those days for the open house.... then I'm safe.... or my nephew isn't going to talk to me for some time to come... :sweat:

why concern yrself with such small nitty gritty? let the saf planners do their job. for yourself, just decide whether you want to go or not?

Just a small problem...the F1 pit can accomodate so many people? Thankfully its almost a week long event but will the performances be same for all days though...to be fair.

Reportage said:

U write to the defense minister and ask him?

will there be babes in pixelized bikinis? wearing stilettos and carrying the M203 and other rifles?

Wow... thank you thank you thank you... a big thanks to those who decided to held SAF Open House till Monday (28th May).

Can now come back from the Philippines without guilt...

Last edited:
2012 Army Open House

530277_331756923560764_323396867730103_866026_1565321552_n.jpg

Army Open House 2012