Data recovery service

wilfred01

Dec 1, 2009
Hi, my external hard drive wants me to re format it before I can use it, but it has a lot of my data such as photos and music... Any recommended shops for data recovery service? Care to share the location too...

Thanks in advance

Bump up my post

Is it becos u change os??

No lei... My desktop and laptop can't read my hard drive and keep asking me to reformat my hard disk but I don't want to lose my data inside...

I encountered similar problem before but its with my memory card, not hard drive. Had no choice but to reformat it and then recover the data/picture in using recovery software. Be prepared to fork out $$$ if you want to engage commercial service because they charge by per kilobyte recovered.

I encountered similar problem before but its with my memory card, not hard drive. Had no choice but to reformat it and then recover the data/picture in using recovery software. Be prepared to fork out $$$ if you want to engage commercial service because they charge by per kilobyte recovered.

hmm. can recover one lar, just a matter of who and how much.

suggest u stop using the hdd first, to prevent any data loss etc.

Data recovery 80gb=1.7k
Wise if you your hdd is there's anymore demands besides reformatting, like shoes or dress before you're allowed to use it, otherwise the 1.7k would be wasted.