Darth Vader Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Aug 15, 2004
Doubt 'The Force' is strong with this photo since I just 'tikam tikam whack & shoot'
But to me, the coolest Star Wars collectible ever...... :cool:

43095801.jpg

Double bladed lightsaber?!? Got pix? didnt know they made those!

It's metal & plastic. From MasterReplicas if U're interested ;)

cool... ive always like the look of the lightsabers. im in the process of building my own. trying to make ANH replica. but ive "in the process" since episode 1. heheh. been scouting a rd for a dremel tool or somthin similar but no luck.
how much did u pay for it anyway?

KNIGHT ONG said:
I actually got a few of them .. but stop collecting liao ... :(
Wah, rich man! I thot the ones with polycarbonate tubes that light up & have sound only have Darth Vader EP V & EP IV, Luke EP V & Anakin EP 2 versions. So exactly how & which 'few' of them have U got???

Gonna get the Luke blue one next month!

incubus said:
cool... ive always like the look of the lightsabers. im in the process of building my own. trying to make ANH replica. but ive "in the process" since episode 1. heheh. been scouting a rd for a dremel tool or somthin similar but no luck.
how much did u pay for it anyway?

U gonna DIY one? With neon tube? And sound? wow, g'luck man!
maybe suggest cheaper & faster to buy for $229.90 from Simply Toys @ Far East Plaze & Raffles Place MRT. =)

so thats what it looks like!! time for me to pop by again and have a look at it in real life ;)

Rev said:
Wah, rich man! I thot the ones with polycarbonate tubes that light up & have sound only have Darth Vader EP V & EP IV, Luke EP V & Anakin EP 2 versions. So exactly how & which 'few' of them have U got???

Gonna get the Luke blue one next month!

Now I am a poor man cant afford to get them liao ... guess I got 7 lightsabre needs to double confirm as I put them aside .. :D

Think I got one more spare for skywalker .. :think:

Anyway I went broke after collecting and cant proceed further liao :cry: Too high a price to pay for especially I am into the SE edition replicas

Rev said:
U gonna DIY one? With neon tube? And sound? wow, g'luck man!
maybe suggest cheaper & faster to buy for $229.90 from Simply Toys @ Far East Plaze & Raffles Place MRT. =)

hehe... nah i think id juz be making a replica. no sound and no tubes, juz for decoration sake. im into DIY stuffs, besides, all jedi go through the rigours of building one themselves. might be thinking of doin a simple one wif a screw on tube for sparring. is yours the one whre it ignites wif lights?

sorry if this post is abit OT

Rev said:
Double bladed lightsaber?!? Got pix? didnt know they made those!

It's metal & plastic. From MasterReplicas if U're interested ;)

my light saber is the toy from toys r us ot a replica.
5' fully extended with lights and sound,bought it for S$98.00, it is still in the box.

I only have 2 lightsabers, no space to collect.

ortega said:
my light saber is the toy from toys r us ot a replica.
5' fully extended with lights and sound,bought it for S$98.00, it is still in the box.

I only have 2 lightsabers, no space to collect.
U know where to buy the diatium power cells?
I tried google & ebay, dun have...

hehe knight ong... sell the camera stuff away, solve yr star wars probs =)

incubus, yea man, it lights up similar to the real thing. Still g'luck with the DIY, the hilt of my litesaber looks similar to those tin flashlights of the 70's & 80's with rubber strips, U can do it man, DIY & show us!

ortega, this one doesnt extend but it looks almost like real thing, if got time take a look at those toy stores I mentioned, come to the dark $$$ side - BUY BUY BUY :devil:

Areality, maybe try CS buy & sell...

Rev said:
hehe knight ong... sell the camera stuff away, solve yr star wars probs =)

Haha .. I am thinking the other way round .. sell off my star wars collection and buy more camera stuff ... :bsmilie:

Now I knows I got FX series among SE / Limited edition . :sweatsm:
Darth Vader x3 (red)
Anakin x2 (green)
Luke x1 (blue)
Mace Windu x1 (purple)

my first light sabre was in 1977 when the episode 4 first released....

haha... since EspIII is akan datang... anyone going to organise a special star wars cosplay?? :bsmilie:

*then we can see all the light sabers on parade!*

$229.50??? :bigeyes:

I'll rather collect Jedi's another weapon, "The Force". Won't cost that much. :think:

Sjourn said:
my first light sabre was in 1977 when the episode 4 first released....

Forgot to add, it was a silver torchlight (some China brand)...hv light, no sabre.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
haha... since EspIII is akan datang... anyone going to organise a special star wars cosplay?? :bsmilie:

*then we can see all the light sabers on parade!*

I got 7 lightsabres ... can form a team liao ... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.