DARREL from NUS ME Yr4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orrrr its you lah..... checked out your pics too! How have you been? PM me!!

omg, hoppinghippo, you were from ME4?? Me too....Wee Kai here! I knew rayman from CS too. Haha..small world, to think that I know you from CS then find that we were 'schoolmates'. No wonder you look quite familiar to me!

wee kai: so you're my senior issit? now joined airforce or something? how come was in uniform at seed?

rayman, are u the raymond from hongkong?

I'm Lyndy....remember me???

Haha Wildhoney, I've been to HK and love that place but I ain't no Hongkie... Tough luck :)

Ehhh... Tweek, Hippo is in ME4 now... I think he's your senior in RJ lol

Anyway, Hippo's sweating now cos exams in 3 wks' time, FYP progress few wks after papers end... Hippo all the best, yeah?? :)

Yo Tweek, we know VERY well how that feels, right??? Oh... But I miss those carefree days man...

hhhmmm I presume wee kai, you're my junior one year in JC but disrupted due to scholarship and so became my senior in ME? and now resuming NS? heh... riddle like that....

raymond: thanx! yeah under pressure now man!

Lyndy: great pick up line!!!! :thumbsup: joke joke hor, no offence!:D

oh..haha ok geddit it now. Yup darrel, I'm one year younger than u, but one year more senior in NUS. I sort of eh...signed on. :(

good luck for FYP and exams! yep rayman how I missed those times...hehehehe. :devil:

HI,

hmmm... seem like there quite a number of forumers from NUS. How about an outing after the exam?
;p

could you guys invite ppl from NTU as well?? there's a lot of us here too.

Ehhhh... Sorry hor... We NUS ppl prefer happening Holland V to ulu Jurong West... ;p

Sure thing Clizeer, let's go for a shoot after your papers over... Poor things... Tweek, feels shiok not to be panicking over exams, yeah??? Muahaha

ermmm Boon Lay got happening Jurong Point ;p

btw, we begin ur exams this week and will end on 8 Nov. Good luck for ur exams!

good luck for ur gathering then... maybe next time lah. :D

clizer: intro?? you from nus too? name, fac, vital stats.... :D

merv: at least boon lay got pple selling pirated CD rite? now quite hard to find!and this is an inference: I noticed NTU is full of hills, slopes and steps, and seldom see fat pple...... ----> fat pple enter NTU then slim down by 2nd yr??? hahahaha..... :D and NUS got free shuttle service, which pple like me also use for one stop distance ---> inference leave you to figure out! hahaha:D

walking and sometimes running (late for tutorials) is good for health.. heh

Originally posted by hoppinghippo
clizer: intro?? you from nus too? name, fac, vital stats.... :D

merv: at least boon lay got pple selling pirated CD rite? now quite hard to find!and this is an inference: I noticed NTU is full of hills, slopes and steps, and seldom see fat pple...... ----> fat pple enter NTU then slim down by 2nd yr??? hahahaha..... :D and NUS got free shuttle service, which pple like me also use for one stop distance ---> inference leave you to figure out! hahaha:D

I from Arts fac.

Pirated CDs hard to find?? U can find a shop selling those CDs near to the Clementi's Mac. :p
NUS also full of stairs what . Got to run up and down those endless steps from lect to lect everyday. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.