DARREL from NUS ME Yr4

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah lau clizeer, like trying to squeeze water out of rock. your real name and yr and major lah. mine you should know (along with everyone else on CS, thanx to raymond)

Originally posted by clizeer

I from Arts fac.

Pirated CDs hard to find?? U can find a shop selling those CDs near to the Clementi's Mac. :p
NUS also full of stairs what . Got to run up and down those endless steps from lect to lect everyday. :cry:

woohoo.... me arts3 major econs and stats how about u?? :gbounce:

Originally posted by mervlam
walking and sometimes running (late for tutorials) is good for health.. heh

Wah liao. EVERY DAY for the past 3 1/2 years I have to walk (or run) up a slope (the one near hall 2 towards the admin annex) to school but I am still getting fat what.

Actually Jurong West area is quite happening if you konw where to look. There are a few mini shopping centers like Gek Poh, Taman Jurong, etc around the place other than Jurong Point which is almost a one stop place for entertainment and food.

Recently discovered a very good mince meat noodle stall at a hawker center next to S11 at taman jurong. Everything I go there, there is a queue of 10 people. And that's off peak.

Having a coffee club xpress and cafe cartel within the school compounds is quite cool too albeit with a lack of standard...

Originally posted by hoppinghippo
wah lau clizeer, like trying to squeeze water out of rock. your real name and yr and major lah. mine you should know (along with everyone else on CS, thanx to raymond)

I frm arts 2 majoring in Econs. You can call me eric if you want. ;)

Originally posted by elutris

Wah liao. EVERY DAY for the past 3 1/2 years I have to walk (or run) up a slope (the one near hall 2 towards the admin annex) to school but I am still getting fat what.

Actually Jurong West area is quite happening if you konw where to look. There are a few mini shopping centers like Gek Poh, Taman Jurong, etc around the place other than Jurong Point which is almost a one stop place for entertainment and food.

Recently discovered a very good mince meat noodle stall at a hawker center next to S11 at taman jurong. Everything I go there, there is a queue of 10 people. And that's off peak.

Having a coffee club xpress and cafe cartel within the school compounds is quite cool too albeit with a lack of standard...

duh.... been doing that nearly everyday for the past year and a half. hehe

with ur emphasis on food, no wonder u r getting fat... :D :devil:

It's not NUS thing to get stale lah... You get stale no matter where you go mah... Now you freshie, 1 or 2 yrs time you ripee, about to grad that time you stalee lor :bsmilie:

Hey Lutris, you getting fat meh??? Or you know how to conceal your R17 very well?? Haha

Originally posted by rayman
It's not NUS thing to get stale lah... You get stale no matter where you go mah... Now you freshie, 1 or 2 yrs time you ripee, about to grad that time you stalee lor :bsmilie:

Hey Lutris, you getting fat meh??? Or you know how to conceal your R17 very well?? Haha

then start working become roti....:)

well it's abt getting to the end of my honeymoon sem... i've already braced for things to go downhill from here

rayman:

then are u the raymond who used to be the photographer for the publications committee in computing club?

i remember that raymond's nick is also rayman.......

Engin's a boring place... All you do in Engin is suffer, suffer more and suffer even more!!!!.... ;(

Can't wait to get out of this SHITHOLE as soon as I grad next year!!!!!

Go go go.... Let's get it over and done with.... :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Engineering Schools in NTU has the following nicks:

CEE (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
=> Come Endure Everyday

EEE (Electrical & Electronic Engineering)
=> Endure Endure Endure

MPE (Mechanical & Production Engineering)
=> Makan Play Everyday

CE (Computer Engineering)
=> this one have to ask Lutris

ME (Materials Engineering)
=> any suggestions?

;p

Originally posted by mervlam
Engineering Schools in NTU has the following nicks:

CEE (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
=> Come Endure Everyday

EEE (Electrical & Electronic Engineering)
=> Endure Endure Endure

MPE (Mechanical & Production Engineering)
=> Makan Play Everyday

CE (Computer Engineering)
=> this one have to ask Lutris

ME (Materials Engineering)
=> any suggestions?

;p

wahhaa i didn't know about these nicks.
what is the CE one? ;)

i'm waiting for suggestions to CE and ME

CE is a tough course, and u have to compete with the china students, who r programming geniuses. u take 5-6 modules every sem i think, which means yr timetable is packed.

i'm in 1st yr computing, n have a few frens in CE. generally the pple there r super studious n inevitably have a lack of social life in general. (hey, im just statin the facts) the job prospects have always been good for CE though, so it's kind of a trade off.

Status
Not open for further replies.