Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckteeth LCL

Dec 24, 2006
Event:DARE TO (part of SFW)
Venue:Zouk Club
Date: 19th Oct
Time:9pm

The unconventional styles of new name designers will be presented in an exuberant showing of cutting edge fashion. Designers showing are POSSE, harryhalim and Kovit Ang.

Admission: By invitation only.
For more information please email Yane Goh at yanegoh@taff.org.sg or tel: 67358390.

Zouk is very very strict on photographers. However, do write in to Taff to see if they can allow more photographers :)

Support Bro Kovit in his show. If I have extra invites just for viewing the show, will let you folks know and share with ya :)

upz for u ... so nice of u :)

Definitely going la :) Most probably helping him for the show :)

Support Bro Kovit. Support Made to Measure

Will let you guys know if can get some invites for you to view (not shoot due to restriction)

Cheers
Tuck

No promises, will ask the organiser for invites. only for viewing and supporting Kovit, Made to Measure fan club fall in and sign up. Will let you guys know by tomorrow if we can all go and view the shot.

Confirm your attendance now... Can view the show only. However, the group of us have brought some of the following cameras into Zouk to shoot the fashion shows in the past. They allowed small compact digicams tuck nicely in the pocket/ladies handbag :) but no DSLRs unless you are the official photographer/s.

a. Canon G7/G8/SD950is
b. Casio Exilim EX-Z1080
c. Fujifilm FinePix F31fd/ F40fd/ F50 fd/ F480 Zoom
d. Leica D-LUX 3
e. Nikon Coolpix S510/ P5100
f. Olympus FE-300/ mju 1200 Digital
g. Pentax Optio A30
h. Samsung NV20
i. Sony DSC-W200

1. Chris
2. William

Meet 9.30pm outside Zouk. See you guys tonight. I will be at the door to bring you folks in.

Kovit wishes to thank fellow snappers for the support and hope all who turns up tonight will get to enjoy his new collection and show :)

Thanks for the overwhelming response.

All available slots are taken up. See you guys tonight at 9.30 pm outside Zouk :)

Support Kovit...go go go

Thanks to all for turning up :)

Show us the pictures of this wonderful and fabulous show ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.