• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

[Danny Portraitures] - Sherry, my take. Set 2

Thanks for all the kind responses on set 1. Here's set 2 on the car setting. As indicated on set 1, i m going for a darker, intense, grittier and cinematic feel.

Hope i have somehow accomplished what i want. Pls feel free to input feedbacks, good or bad also can.

ejunlow

Jun 23, 2006
Stevens Road
www.ejunlow.com
Wah... very smart use of cross processing to bring out mood... plus... amongst all the sherry shots i've seen... this one speaks most of the environment and involvement..
:thumbsup:

Wah... very smart use of cross processing to bring out mood... plus... amongst all the sherry shots i've seen... this one speaks most of the environment and involvement..
Hah always looking out for your review bro, it's like the definitive review to know if it's a shoot done well or not.. Glad u like it.

And yea, I decided to drop the full body shots as I find it dilutes the intensity. So I only worked on the face crops here. Hope it works

dacteo

Sep 22, 2009
Hah always looking out for your review bro, it's like the definitive review to know if it's a shoot done well or not.. Glad u like it.

And yea, I decided to drop the full body shots as I find it dilutes the intensity. So I only worked on the face crops here. Hope it works
the guru has praised it. :) wished i was around that weekend to shoot too and catch up with you. Hope to see u next time. nice pictures too :)

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008
I think that the shoot with the color gel is nicer than this low key shoot ...

lchoong78

Jul 5, 2007
AMK
overall nice series you have here.
For pic 2 the orange lighting behind Sherry, i think if you can do away the yellow lighting will be better. Because it quite disturbing.

lchoong78

Jul 5, 2007
AMK
Ya perharp lower the colour. the orange too bright easy attract the attention away from sherry. :)
love u pics overall very nice.

lchoong78

Jul 5, 2007
AMK
Btw, the typo love U, scare me for a split second.. Ha[/QUOTE]

:sweat::sweat::sweat: HAHA

Top Bottom