Danger in Cosplay Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes

Nov 15, 2003
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
What do you think of the Cosplay culture in Singapore compared to Japan where the trend started? Where do you think this trend is heading to? :dunno:

It seems like even this new trend is infected problems like perversion and psychological disorders for it's members:

'Molester on the loose' in local cosplay community

And here's a related news:

Risque uses for school uniforms

Last edited:
I guess the community here isn't mature enough.
Or to put it in a less embarassing tone: Cosplay does not suit the community here.

A LOT worse exists in HDB corridors and environments societies would deem as 'normal' and 'safe' ... like say, families.

nothing to do with cosplay

is to do with the person

you think the gwc here don't do this to xmm? then you are blind.

i quote from that thread

xbren said:
erm.. I guess I will be the first 'victim' to stand up?

1) he says he turns HJJ after 12am
2) he wants pictures of my tummy. when I said no, he said " just lift up your shirt den take using webcam larhx! I promise I will del the picture de"
3) he says really HJJ things on msn >.< ( like : do you want to see my ahem)
4) he wanted to send me another cosplayer's tummy photo so that shows how much I can trust him
5) he wants to rub my tummy at events =w=..

(more when I can think of it )
and no, I did not show him any tummy photos.

sorry shadow, but yea. its quite disgusting when it goes beyond joking.

star_light said:
ahpek , i will do what you want me to do , first of all , during my PS , he came at the right time , just nice , de PS ended , den he thr keep on complaining, den we went with him to some music shop , den he just make me sit on him , ya luhs , nth much i can do since i'm so called his "neko" =.=
den he will like keep on asking me to go meet him at some mall or stuff , but that time , he was with my bros , so i went and meet him for the sake of meeting my bros. den he just make me sit on him(again) and forcefully rub my stomach , and still can say i fat (i agree i'm fat luhs , but imagine , if someone forcefully rub your stomach and say u fat , wont u be like wtf?!) so i just faster tell my bros i wan go home ,den one of my bro bring me home ... den the last time he did was like , yesterday , i saw him at pan , den he was like , i'm going to bring you to a dark corner and do smth evil to you.
but what he rlly did is
1. sharing pics of his that thing o.o (didnt saw , wasnt caring)
2. wanting to rub my stomach in public places ,like events and such
3. acting damn pervy in MSN , acting quite pervy in RL
4. thinks that he owns everyone like that
5. forcefully making ppl do whatever they dun wan
6. OWNING ppl money
7. wanting ppl to massage his thr and saying lots of girls did that before
8. saying he want photos of my stomach , or sayin he want to see it
9. acting damn proud
10. saying he will hurt me during SOY with his scalpels (akabane de)
(still got some ...but cannot remember T___T)
seriously wor , sry ex owner , but , u rlly went overboard .
tummy fetish ftw.............

aiya, here also have this kind of thing happening......

btw, if no one understand what HJJ means, neither did i, google tells me it is "hentai ji ji"...... pengz

Last edited:
Didn't you used to visit Sgcafe regularly under a different moniker?

never.

i have heard of its existence though, what about it?

if it's about that incident, i pmed him questioning him about it, never got a reply. got better things to do.

Last edited:
tummy fetish ftw.............

aiya, here also have this kind of thing happening......

btw, if no one understand what HJJ means, neither did i, google tells me it is "hentai ji ji"...... pengz

Haha... that was my thoughts too.. tummy fetish. Gonna try it on my personal xmm.

I also wondered what hjj meant. Err.. thanks for LMGTFY.

I'm thinking this is either a case of great minds think alike or a serious issue of fools seldom differ
duel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.