東京 Tokyo
dandelion dream
タンポポの夢

dande01.jpg

dande02.jpg

dande03.jpg

dande04.jpg

dande05.jpg

nice series... i like the way how the pictures tell the story...;)

always liked your bnw macros a lot

got anymore insect ones or not

thanks guys :) haven't got the time to go into insects yet ... it's full-swing into spring now and approaching summer, guess there'll be lots of bugs coming out soon ;p

Like the art vision dandelion. Like all of them :thumbsup:

For #2, the BG stem stands out and overlap with the main subject. May consider change an angle ?:think:

Like the art vision dandelion. Like all of them :thumbsup:

For #2, the BG stem stands out and overlap with the main subject. May consider change an angle ?:think:

thanks Outlook :)

yah i get what you mean, took a while considering that picture since it was shot through a fence into a whole bunch of grass, and that was the only clear angle available. decided to put it in the series still ... given a choice i would actually want to crowd the frame with more stems, will need to go search for better looking ones :sweat:

Very sharp close up shots :thumbsup: Wonder will the pictures more standout with colours? :think:

Very sharp close up shots :thumbsup: Wonder will the pictures more standout with colours? :think:

thanks :) i do like the set in colour as well, but i thought i'll try it out in black and white.

Where did u photograph the dandelion ?

near my hostel, at some fenced up plots of empty land awaiting development. sometimes i wish i can break through the fence for better subjects and angles :bsmilie:

beautiful series, i love the 2nd last shot.

very nice in B/W :)

no. 1 and 4. the little bit sticking out in the latter is perfect. :)

Wow nice series and great dandelion you've got there :thumbsup:

love the second and the second last one. Whole series really looks good in B&W.

Hi all,
Would anyone be kind to divulge where I can find many dandelions?
Well you see, I'm looking for a patch, (bigger the better) in Singapore, I would like to shoot the dandelions on video and photo, so a large field of it would be great. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.