Dancing under the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

E500

Mar 21, 2006
CITY, Singapore
This was shot during my street shooting near Sultan Mosque...it was displayed on top of a signboard of a design company nearby.

wallpaper2.jpg

I like it overall, just some small nit picks

1) i think there is too much of a yellow cast

2) the yellow shelf thing at the bottom is tilted (higher on the right)

3) from the left, the second sunflower i think would look better facing the camera more

4) the very last sunflower, on the right, should be more to the edge of the frame

5) and the wooden thing under the left foot is a tad distracting

Apart from that, i like the idea

wildstallion said:
I like it overall, just some small nit picks

1) i think there is too much of a yello cast

2) the yellow shelf thing at the bottom is tilted (higher on the right)

3) from the left the second sunflower i think would look better facing the camera more

4) the very last sunflower on the right should be more to the edge of the frame

5) and the wooden thing under the left foot is a tad distracting

Apart from that, i like the idea

Thanks wildstallion, you thoughts had given me more inspiration for my next similar pix.. :thumbsup:

nice pic u have and windstallion is rite... a abit too yellowish... btw how do u do the borders like tat.. i tried but it seems that it is nt working... =)

you can create transparent layer underneath the 1st layer. Increase yoru canvas size in term of height. Hope you get it :)

Wow nice! I pass by this place everyday (if it's the same one, somewhere near pahang st) always find it interesting but never had the chance to take a pic. Your shots are always so inspiring. :D

kevdead said:
Wow nice! I pass by this place everyday (if it's the same one, somewhere near pahang st) always find it interesting but never had the chance to take a pic. Your shots are always so inspiring. :D

Thanks kevdead..Glad that you like them. Have a good day. Cheers.

E500 said:
you can create transparent layer underneath the 1st layer. Increase yoru canvas size in term of height. Hope you get it :)

Thanks for telling me... abt the transparent layer.. where do i go abt it? still not very good at photoshop... :D

shuee88 said:
Thanks for telling me... abt the transparent layer.. where do i go abt it? still not very good at photoshop... :D

Adding layer actually is pretty simple. You can use the help file and a better illustration will be shown to you with your PHOTOSHOP Program. :)

E500 said:
Adding layer actually is pretty simple. You can use the help file and a better illustration will be shown to you with your PHOTOSHOP Program. :)

Thanks... =)

Status
Not open for further replies.