DanceSport Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

NivlekToh

Jan 10, 2006
Singapore
Hi for photographer who like to take dancesport pic... I will post up the date and venue of the competitions.. Cheers!!

There will be one in Ngee Ann Polytechnic... The tickets should be quite affordable.. The organisers have not confirmed the dates, but told us that it will be in March... Good News to all whom had missed the IDSF Grand Slam Finals on 4th Dec 2005. The Finals will be Televise on Mediacorp Channel 5 on the 1st day of CNY... so it will be good to see how's dancesport is conducted,... so you all won;t have culture shcok when taking photos... Cheers!!!

Umm... are flash photography allowed in such events?:dunno:

NivlekToh said:
There will be one in Ngee Ann Polytechnic... The tickets should be quite affordable.. The organisers have not confirmed the dates, but told us that it will be in March... Good News to all whom had missed the IDSF Grand Slam Finals on 4th Dec 2005. The Finals will be Televise on Mediacorp Channel 5 on the 1st day of CNY... so it will be good to see how's dancesport is conducted,... so you all won;t have culture shcok when taking photos... Cheers!!!

Can we apply for the official photographer to shoot in this event ? ... :think:

Or can we get clearance from Robert Ong .... :sweatsm:

By the way .. what is the date ? :dunno:

NivlekToh said:

"The tickets should be quite affordable", how much? and better make sure we are allow to shoot inside leh.. else buy ticket also no use..

Wah... need to pay for tickets ah... I go SBG shoot birds better :D

haha go shoot BIG bird :)

Affordable? izzit $50<$100 ?

Maybe u can post more details.

LOL i've been a competitive dancer, and a photographer.. familiar with such events. but hor.. if need to pay money for the event to shoot for free... it's kinda stupid isn't it?
Anyway, keep me update pls? thanks.

Wow... ya a Competitive dance? where u took your lessons?

I must agree that the photos are alittle expensive, its more for professionals to do their earnings there bah.

learn at NTU... took my lessons with shawn tay. photos on sale at such events are usually v v expensive.. $40-$80 for an 8R print..

Shawn is my instructor too.. haahaa.. the world is so small.. U still talking lessons from him?? The date is not fixed yet.. still waiting for things to confirm.

haha... all from Shawn & Galdy's Danceworld ar?

Anyway, if the event is in Ngee Ann, the tix wont be too Expensive. Personally i doubt i going down.... Camera to weak to shoot from long distance.... hahaha...

If you guys interested, i might be able to contact people from Ngee Ann to check out the date :)

NivlekToh bro.. you have the look of one of those grade A-ers..
LOL will ask Shawn about it maybe next Tues :)

Channel 5 will show the IDSF Grand Slam Finals, Singapore on 29 January 2006, 10am... Worth watching...

hmmm NivlekToh, went through ur posting, seems like ya here to source for photographer?

Think the Dance Comp sorta clashes with NTU's Exam... so think will be postponed man.. lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.