May 22, 2002
S'pore
www.bengchye.com
Dancer Studio Shoot in SAFRA's Studio
Date: 19th Sept 2004
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Limited to 10 photographers ONLY.

SAFRAPC member $10, SAFRA members $15, NON of both $20

There will be 2 ballerinas posing for the shoot. For those who are attending the session, do remember to bring along a cable release/remote for your camera as well as a tripod.

Interested party please call 63773681/2 for booking. First Come First Serve.
As not to hold everyone back, for those who have register and PAID for the session to SAFRA will then consider that they have "secure" a seat for the session.

For registered and not paid, will not confirm they have the seat for the slot till they have pay up.

During the last session, we have encounter 3-5 photographer who have registered but didn't pay or turn up. This is much unfair for those who are interested but unable to attend.....

Regards

reignman77 said:
Dancer Studio Shoot in SAFRA's Studio
Date: 19th Sept 2004
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Limited to 10 photographers ONLY.

SAFRAPC member $10, SAFRA members $15, NON of both $20

There will be 2 ballerinas posing for the shoot. For those who are attending the session, do remember to bring along a cable release/remote for your camera as well as a tripod.

Interested party please call 63773681/2 for booking. First Come First Serve.
As not to hold everyone back, for those who have register and PAID for the session to SAFRA will then consider that they have "secure" a seat for the session.

For registered and not paid, will not confirm they have the seat for the slot till they have pay up.

During the last session, we have encounter 3-5 photographer who have registered but didn't pay or turn up. This is much unfair for those who are interested but unable to attend.....

Regards

Totally agreed, not fair for those who have turned up and pay.

Are you starting a list or should we just PM you?

T16, To secure a place, pay for the shoot at any Safra clubhouses. No list or PM required.

T16 said:
Totally agreed, not fair for those who have turned up and pay.

Are you starting a list or should we just PM you?

Nope, i just let out the news and answer all questions.... u can just call up the club and ask them the mode of payment....

thanks

reignman77 said:
Nope, i just let out the news and answer all questions.... u can just call up the club and ask them the mode of payment....

thanks

What type of dancer would be featured?

T16 said:
What type of dancer would be featured?

as mention in the previous mail, 2 ballerinas will be present.... if u are attending, please bring a 50mm lens if possible.....

Thank you for the support that 4 of u have shown. this will be the last studio session in SAFRA Bukit Merah. hope u guys have learn something REALLY new about the shoot...

the next session will be in Dec, as for the theme, will have to wait till the new studio is up, then will decide. the new club house will be SAFRA Mount Faber... which is near to CMPB.

Hi. Maybe you could post similar shoots at 'studio/photo shoot' instead. I would have joined this studio if I'd seen it, but missed it cos rarely frequent 'exhibition and event' forum. I pretty much like this ballerina theme. Hope you guys had fun.

Pending the opening of studio at the new location, the club could consider organizing outdoor shoots between now and then. My suggestion.

reachme2003 said:
Pending the opening of studio at the new location, the club could consider organizing outdoor shoots between now and then. My suggestion.

there will not be events going on until further notice as there are admin work to be sort out.

Status
Not open for further replies.