Dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Feb 28, 2002
Singapore
Shots were set up but taken while dancing. No post-processing apart from resize were done. Images taken directly off camera.

100486186_822ea4bcc4.jpg

100486185_9b7802e1a9.jpg

100486183_492c1d0166.jpg

100486184_f537adafa9.jpg

100486180_b77caee236.jpg

I like #2... exposure jus right to see dancer's face and the lighting and shadows adds to the mood and energy... Great capture :thumbsup:

Like those with the yellow backlight. :thumbsup:

Wish to do this kind of shoot one day.......;p

If you could get #1 action with #2 lighting you would have the perfect photo.

Nice series. That must have been fun to shoot.

cyber_m0nkey said:
If you could get #1 action with #2 lighting you would have the perfect photo.

Nice series. That must have been fun to shoot.

Yeah..unfortunately, it was a "live" event so difficult to get lights to synchronize with the shot.

Live event as in the dancers were part of the club's routine but they were open for business :p So lighting was limited to what the programmed lights can do. :)

It was quite a fun shoot cause in between waiting for the dancers (1am+) and shooting the club while it was still empty (7pm) I was busy chugging beers for inspiration hahaha!:bsmilie:

Wlyang said:
Like those with the yellow backlight. :thumbsup:

Wish to do this kind of shoot one day.......;p

I'm sure you can...just need the right environment ;)

Jia Wang said:
I like #2... exposure jus right to see dancer's face and the lighting and shadows adds to the mood and energy... Great capture :thumbsup:

Thanks...I will probably do some edit to the final photo (adding some vigenetting etc) since I believe the effect would be quite complimentary :)

So HAIR-ppening! Keke... Why didnt post the one with us sitting around the table? Us = extras
Lolz! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

precious.jas said:
So HAIR-ppening! Keke... Why didnt post the one with us sitting around the table? Us = extras
Lolz! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Leave that one for another time mah...if not nothing for you to write about liaoz...LOL

vince said:
Leave that one for another time mah...if not nothing for you to write about liaoz...LOL
I sure got things to write one... TCSS lor.. hahaa... Its your thread, so I can just keep on writing rubbish... You wont scold me one... Hehee :sticktong :sticktong

Shots were set up but taken while dancing. No post-processing apart from resize were done. Images taken directly off camera.

Good timing +Good angle = Good photo and exposure :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.