Dance performance at Sentosa's Musical Fountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
harlo, CSers! fyi, there will be a dance performance at Sentosa's musical fountain this coming Sun. time, i think, will be from 4pm till last light. the dances are put up by 3 schools. its scheduled to end just b4 the laser show at the fountain.

i'll be there covering my wife's school's performance. just thot i share the info, in case anyone wants to shoot a few pics! best of all, its free (unless u count the admission charges to sentosa)! :bsmilie:

I have been shooting...I think 8 dances liaos. LOL

This perforance is for the month of April and the last weekends will be JC performance. The others should be secondary school.

At 4pm+, they will be there to do blocking of the area and rehearsals. After which they should proceed to do the final make up and touch up. They will be back at about 6pm. The actual performance start from 6.30 -6.45pm and ends at about 7.20pm (depending on how many dances on that day).

You can only shoot from the side. THe center is blocked (unlessyou have an official pass). Flash photography is allowed.

Just to give some ideas what can be expected there with some pics I took with the outing organised by Crysania and Nivlek. Thanks guys!

sentosa001.jpg

sentosa002.jpg

sentosa003.jpg

sentosa004.jpg

sentosa005.jpg

sentosa006.jpg

sentosa007.jpg

Pardon me for uploading such huge filesized pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.